Diy jason voorhees costume female
2014.10.10 23:22 Spider-Gwen
A subreddit dedicated to Marvel's Earth-65 Ghost-Spider, Gwen Stacy aka Spider-Gwen.
2023.03.22 10:07 fartinggod Go woke, go broke.
2023.03.22 08:12 PartyEnvironmental74 Jason Voorhees or Jayson Tatum? #18
2023.03.22 07:30 TheSajuukKhar Ten Forward Weekly 3/21/2023
- Next event, after Voth event ends, is First Contact Day
- Ship from SNW soon(tm), though probably not one we were expecting
- Zen store ships coming up. Kael believes one of the Zen store ships is technically a Lower Decks ship
- Kael hasn't heard anything regarding a bundle for DSC ending
- Unlikely Cryptic will make new starting experiences
- Kael believes theres some new item set coming soon
- When STO was launched on consoles there were 15 countries that it didn't get launched on the Playstation store for, for w/e reason, and Cryptic is working on getting that fixed
- "End of game" for STO isn't happening any time soon
- The tech is there to make costume items for vanity pets, Kael isn't sure it will happen any time soon
- Kael will pass on beards for Romulans
- When asked about making older, non full spec, Zen store/lockbox ships upgraded to full spec to make them more relevant/on par with current ships Kael said that the T6x upgrades were made to help with that, and that theres more stuff coming in that area
- To get the Voth battlezone to work with the event Jesse had to do some "under the hood" magic because the game editor couldn't do it directly. The data was able to be handled by the engine, just not in a way that was directly available to them. Had to get a new icon made for the battlezone from the UI artist Joe. "Most difficult" part was opening up the battlezone and editing all the events to capture areas to give credit for completion of the event which involved.... one whole line of data!
- Jesse says it was about time they added the Battlezones to events. STO has been running events using TFOs/mini-games like Omega molecules for awhile now, why not integrate the battlezones? They have obvious break points in capturing sections that can be used for event credit. This new option seems to resonate with players, so they might do it again.
- When asked about small craft content Kael/Jesse talk about the "Mario Kart" gameplay they tested for small craft in the past. They spent weeks and weeks making it, and even got to actual testing of it, but found that the amount of work needed to make it feel good in the game was more than the payoff they would get out of it(there was a semi-long conversation about camera, movement, weight of objects, etc, between games that makes each game work/feel as it needs to be, and how STO's ship system just wasn't built for cart racing so it doesn't feel good)
- Issue with bringing the DPS test map on Tribble over to live involves both fixing rewards, and that it was made by a developer who no longer works for Cryptic so someone like Jesse would have to find the map in the code, see it how works, bring it over to live, find ways to it could be exploited and fix them, etc.(Cryptic has also previously mentioned the map isn't very optimized and bringing it over to live server would lag the game)
- Issue with the old Maco/Omega/Honor Guard unlocks is that they were awarded in ways that they don't structure the data anymore. So a designer like Jesse has to go find where in the data did they award this thing. Then it has to be passed to a programmer who has to figure out how this is actually unlocking the costume. Then it has to be sent to a costume artist who has to decide if this is something they want to give out, or does it need to be fixed up for clipping/species lists. Its not as easy as just "flip switch costume unlocked". Kael says he will ask Jarod about see if it can be added as rewards for like a Borg event or something
- Spock's volcano suit was brought up as a possible reward for this years First contact Day, but a more fun reward was thought up/decided instead. Cryptic is still aware people want it, but right now its just a costume with no stats and someone in systems would have to build the actual EV suit
- Ground vehicles, like the Argo, would require a larger overhaul to get working. The Voth mech suit works because its basically just "big group person". While Champions has vehicles theres some hard limits on what they can do. Compares it to the shuttle issues. What does it feel like to drive a car in STO? What maps can you use it on? Is it actually going to fit in all the places we want it to on a map? What happens when you crash? When you run into another car? When you drive over a critter? How is throttle handled? Do you have to shift gears? Is it automatic? Can other people ride in the car and/or possibly shoot a gun while in the car?
- Kael will ask Jarod about making older party poppers available
- Turning hoverboards on in maps like New Romulus is possible, but would require some fiddling since hoverboards work by defining a "volume" on the map where hoverboards are allowed. You have to be careful about things like ground clearance. If you notice you can just too high and accidentally have the hoverboard power turn off because the volume for allowing hoverboards only really covers the area directly above the water
- Cryptic is having ongoing discussions about how to make the V-Rex less campable
- V-Rex not counting for daily event progress it intended because of the camping issue
- Porting things between STO/Champions/Neverwitner is really difficult. Champion is locked to its own code branch meaning its more stable, but doesn't have many of the features STO/Neverwinter do. STO and Neverwinter are easier to port between because they're developed in tandem, but differences in how the game's play mean you can just port enemies between games without having to do things like rebuilding the animation rig.
- Champions isn't on console because it just didn't work out that way. It was originally going to be on Xbox 360, but that didn't work out for w/e reason.
- Reason why special BOFFs, like those based on actors, aren't editable is due to costume clipping/performance reasons. Some costume pieces don't look good on X species, other don't match well with other costume part, some things like capes/loose cloth is very performance heavy, etc. Geordi and EMH BOFFs were editable because of being very generic human shape without too many issues.
- The reason why Defense of Starbase One was bottable was because it was originally designed to require you to clean up each wave of Klingons before it would move onto the next wave. However, around the time they made it, there was a big engine bug where all instances of that "clean up the remaining enemy" would never complete. This was due to a fake entity being on the map/being used for code purposes that the game would count as an enemy even though it wasn't. In order to get around the bug the TFO was changed to just have automatic wave progression, which made it AFKable. That issue was solved, so they changed it back/adjusted what the game looks for in regards to people AFKing to make it not AFKable.
- Oddest bug Christian ever worked on was a bug that caused two people PVPing to revert to level 0 after the PVP match was over
- John said he would think about changing the Terran Valkyrie pets to use agony phasers, and that it was an interesting idea, but no confirmation of if/when it will happen.
- Updating the old uniforms is unlikely since the character artists are working on new things hinted at the end of recent missions(likely talking about the Borg arc tease)
- To revamp something like DSEs would require
- The environment team looking at the map and deciding if it looks good enough, or if its janky/needs some fixes. Spend several weeks doing that.
- Content would have to track down all associated bugs like critters warping in, fading out, then warping back in again. That's a big question mark since Cryptic doesn't know what causes it, and thus, how long it will take to fix.
- In regards to refreshing the content itself would require things like. Bringing in a voiced characteactor to be a liaison for the DSEs. Have the writer write up different text for each type of DSE. Couple days for writing, a couple days for recording, a couple days for the audio team to set audio levels and hook it all up. Character reaction has to sculpt their likeness, even if its a mini contact box and not a full dialogue screen. That's weeks of work. If its an STO original character thats still days of work. Content would then have to do things like make higher level DSEs. This would involve copying the DSEs and changing the encounter levels on them, set it all up, and make a new version of the map for all of this stuff. That's a couple days of work due to the number of DSEs. Adding new gameplay features like closing portals, rescuing ships etc, would take a few days to a week. Then it needs to be copied to all the other DSEs and edited for each kind of enemy to make sure it works. Then it goes to QA who has to test all of them, all variations, how it works with teams of people, if things like fighting one type of enemy breaks the new gameplay feature. This is a few weeks for QA to go through everything/send back to programmers to fix issues. Would also include adding DSEs to quadrants without them, critter groups not currently covered by DSEs, new accolades, trying them into the endeavor system, etc. Jesse says he would schedule around 1.5-2 months worth of time to bring DSEs up to 2023 levels of gameplay.
- Don't assume devs know about a bug just because its old, and if you've posted about it on the forums before, but it hasn't been fixed, don't be afraid to bump the thread up to get more visibility on it.
- fleet logo being available on ships/not is up to Thomas wanting it to be there or not
- Christian is always scanning the forums/Reddit for new bugs. But do include details/steps for recreating said bug. Just saying "x is broken" isn't helpful for the devs.
- Jesse would like to redo Khitomer in Stasis but it would require a lot of work.
- Texas class not having the NA registry is a bug and is getting fixed either this week, or soon
- Bug regarding ISA right transformer not spawning with a shield has been reproduced by QA, and put on content, so it should be fixed soon
- Bug about Texas class console/experimental weapon misfiring was noted
- Female french twist hairstyle making your character invisible was reported, confirmed by QA, and has been sent to the team to fix
- Kael asked Christian to note the Beverly hair not being available for females
- Cryptic is looking into the block? on PS4
- Christian fixed the bug on the Valkyrie hanger pet visuals, and the Jem'Hadar Zen store ships having wrong descriptions.
- The teams disbanding at the end of a TFO bug is a bug that Cryptic has dealt with for years, and it keeps coming back every time they think they've squashed it.
- Jesse fixed the bug in "Stranded in Space" regarding the science career optional
- Screen flicker in Khitomer in Stasis TFO, and other older maps, was reported
- Starfleet 32C non admiral pants clipping through the jacket also noted
- Trauma response being buggy is a known issue
- Christian wrote down feedback about the synth ship getting a skin without the Federation logo on it.
- Lobi outfits not being able to be worn by BOFFs on at least the Xbox version was noted
submitted by TheSajuukKhar
to sto [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 beatmeatyolo Change = Bad!!
2023.03.22 03:55 geijinro1 GO WOKE GO BROKE!!!!!!!
2023.03.22 03:28 ManEatingGoblin What are the guidelines for weapon props at NYCC?
I’m thinking about going to NYCC later this year which would be the first ever Con I would attend. So I don’t know a lot about how Con’s run. Anyways, I came up with the idea of making a DIY Ash Williams costume with a custom chainsaw and shotgun made out of foam, pvc pipe, wood, et cetera.
My main question is would it be perfectly fine to bring the shotgun if I paint the tip orange and exclude the trigger? I assume the chainsaw hand wouldn’t be as big as a problem since it would be a lot easier to tell that it’s fake rather than a prop firearm.
submitted by ManEatingGoblin
to comiccon [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 03:25 BlairWitchSimpson "I will not buy this game for my child unless it has size D breasts in it 😤" - Gamer™
2023.03.22 02:58 Sup-Mellow Gamer bingo card
2023.03.22 01:23 VillanousDescent kink list
submitted by VillanousDescent to u/VillanousDescent [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:38 Smokingfun621 Oh Well, Anyway
2023.03.21 22:05 FabsFigures Jason Voorhees
2023.03.21 22:04 FabsFigures Jason Voorhees
2023.03.21 22:04 FabsFigures Jason Voorhees
2023.03.21 22:03 FabsFigures Jason Voorhees
2023.03.21 21:58 Endless_Emperor 10 best books, 10 best character's, and 10 most hated characters.
10 best books, 10 best character's, and 10 most hated characters.
And here's Mine(◠‿◕) (You can only list one book from a series) 10 Best Books 1.Words of Radiance 2.Lords Of Chaos 3.Reaper, Cradle Book 10 4.He who fights with monsters Book 3 5.All the skills 6.The Beginning After The End: Convergence 7.mother of learning arc 2 8.The Legend Of the arch magus: valor 9.Defiance of the fall: Book 7 10.The world nexus, Book 3 of The Grand Game
10 Best Character's (You can only list one character per book) 1.kaladin Stormblessed (Stormlight Archives) 2.Jason Asano (He Who fights with monsters) 3.Rand al'thor (The Wheel of time) 4.Eithan Arelius (Cradle) 5.Zachary Atwood (Defiance of the fall) 6.Tou He (A thousand li) 7.sunless (Shadow slave) if this was not a webnovel I could have included it in my to 10 books. 8.Arthur leywin (The Beginning After The End) 9.Arthur (All the skills) 10.veradis (The Faithful and the fallen)
10 most hated characters (One character per book. Just reminding myself because if I don't all the female characters in the wheel of time would end up here 🤣) 1.All the females in the wheel of time. But one shall take the crown. Egwene 2.kenzie (Defiance of the fall) 3.Abby (Viridian gate online) 4.william (The Primal hunter) 5.Wei shi jaran (Cradle) 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. That would be it, I don't hate characters that much only if I can't get myself to see issues from they're perspective that's when things go south or west maybe north.
submitted by Endless_Emperor
to Fantasy [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:33 Pokemaster1409 Not every change is good either. Ask cubans and venezuelans.
2023.03.21 20:35 Crystal_959 (Updated) Everything we know about the FNaF movie
Will update as needed, feel free to add information or give corrections in the comments. Last updated March 21, 2023
The movie began filming in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 1st 2023 and will end April 6th 2023. FNaF is currently 49 days into its 65 days of filming.
FNaF is set to have 3 films all produced by Blumhouse Productions, according to actor Matthew Lillard. He will appear in all 3. Though the film’s on-set “code name” is Bad Cupcake, Lillard, Jason Blum, and other actors have all simply referred to the film as Five Nights at Freddy’s.
The movie will be directed by Emma Tammi, and was written by Scott Cawthon, Emma Tammi, and Seth Cuddeback. Scott Cawthon is also reportedly onset overseeing production.
The film likely takes place in the 1990s, as production is seeking cars from the 70s, 80s, and 90s for use in filming.
The FNaF movie will star Mike Schmidt (played by Josh Hutcherson), a young man struggling to take care of his little sister Abby (Piper Rubio) in the absence of their parents. Mike is described as curious to a fault, troubled, and riddled with guilt over a tragedy in his past. He gets a job at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza Place as the night security guard.
Mike’s sister, Abby, is described as self-reliant due to her brother being unreliable. She often expresses herself through drawings, but is not without the usual outbursts of a 10 year old
Vanessa (played by Elizabeth Lail) is a police officer who aims to help Mike survive his shifts without revealing too much about what she truly knows about the past of the restaurant. Reportedly production also has been seeking an actor to play “young Vanessa.”
William Afton will be played by Matthew Lillard. It’s currently unknown what the extent of Afton’s role will be in the movie, though it’s safe to assume he’ll act as an antagonist.
Another seemingly-prominent character is Max/Maxine, whose exact role is unknown. Apparently the character wears an outfit actor Kat Conner Sterling likes, but is unable to show off. We will also apparently be seeing Mike’s mom, played by Jessica Blackmore.
Other child actors include David Huston and Jophielle Love as ghost kid 3 and ghost kid 5, as well as Lucas Grant who will play a child named Garrett. Ghost Kid 3 and Ghost Kid 5 are likely the spirits of the child victims, though Garrett’s role is unknown. Apparently production is also seeking a stand-in actor for Garrett.
David Huston has also posted a photograph with Grant Feely, another actor named Asher Colton Spence, and two other currently unidentified children. It’s not certain but it’s likely these will be the movie’s MCI. Child actor Grant Feely will play a currently unknown “strong supporting role” for the film.
Mary Stuart Masterson will play the role of an as-yet unnamed female villain. Other actors whose roles are unknown/unclear include Christian Stokes as “Hank,” Tadasay Young as “Dr. Lillian,” Bailey Winston as “Kim,” Joseph Poliquin as “Carl,” and Julia Belanova, Michael P. Sullivan, and child actor Xander Mateo in currently unnamed roles.
Animatronic costumes for the film are being made by the Jim Henson Creature Company, and their designs appear to be closely based on their appearances in the first game. Natalie O’Brien has also joined the film’s crew as a costume designer. Will not spoil who, but we have seen one costume from a great distance, and two versions of another animatronic’s head in the workshop. They look fantastic.
Award-winning composer Michael Whalen has joined in as the composeconductor for the movie’s music.
A few scenes have been caught mid-filming by onlookers, though I won’t spoil their contents/actual events here. One was filmed in front of the recently deconstructed facade of the outside of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza Place. The inside of the Pizza Place is most likely in a separate studio or warehouse somewhere.
A single placeholder poster
has been revealed for the film, though it’s just text that reads Five Nights at Freddy’s. The movie has no current release window at this time.
submitted by Crystal_959
to fivenightsatfreddys [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:33 Trulytheirony How come whoever is cast as the killer never wear is actually in the ghost-face costume until the end and they always have some tall man behind the mask doing the murder scenes. (Spoiler just in case)
I kind of get why they always have a tall man in the ghostface costume doing the murder scenes. But it doesn’t make sense for the female killers to be like a foot shorter than the ghost face stunt double who is actually playing the character. Wouldn’t it make more sense to hire a female stunt double for female ghost faces that’s height appropriate and a make ghostface that’s height appropriate. Cause sometime whenever ghostface falls down (very frequently) you always hear a man grunting when we know for a fact at the end of some of the movies that it isn’t a man behind that killing. I hope this makes sense I’m awful at language.
submitted by Trulytheirony
to Scream [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:31 emseemilk [US-IL] [H] Plenty of Pops!!!! Including the Simpsons (01-04) Scream Ghost Face (Vaulted) Fast and Furious, Breaking Bad and a ton more! [W] Paypal
Offers and Negotiations are welcome :)
Homer Simpson: $470 Marge Simpson: $480 Bart Simpson: $660-$830 Krusty the Clown: $480 COMPLETE: $1500
Funko Freddy SE: $27 Birthday Funko Freddy: $15 Hipster Funko Freddy: $30 Funko Freddy shop exclusive: $30
NWO Wolfpack Sting: $130 Sting: $90 Stone Cold Steve Austin: $70
Chucky: $22 Regan: $15 Ghost Face: $450 Michael Myers: $14 Freddy Krueger: $25 Billy the Puppet: $100 Jason Voorhees: $35 Leatherface: $35 Hannibal Lecter: $20 Pinhead: $30 Sharknado: $60
Stephen Curry (Blue): $125 Stephen Curry (White): $260 COMPLETE: $375
Cyberdemon: $30 Space Marine: $20 BMO: $30 Duck Dodgers $10 Space Cadet: $10
Overwatch Pharah: $15
Ferris Bueller: $30 Dancing Ferris Bueller: $40 Cameron Frye: $30
Seth: $45 Evan: $70 McLovin: $70 COMPLETE: $160
Alien Queen: $60 Ellen Ripley: $40 Alien: $10 Predator: $20 Predator (Cloaked): $170
Marty Mcfly: $10 Dr. Emmett Brown: $20
Elsa Mars and Ma Petite: $50 Twisty: $40 Twisty Unmasked: $50 Pepper: $40 Tattler Twins: $40
John Bender: $85 Brian Johnson: $20 Richard Vernon: $60 Allison Reynolds: $35 Claire Standish: $25 Andrew Clark: $30 COMPLETE: $225
Heisenberg: $125 Walter White: $100 Jesse Pinkman: $50 Walter White (Yellow HazMat Suit): $100 Jesse Pinkamn (Yellow HazMat Suit): $70 Gus Fring: $85 Gus Fring (Dead): $200 Mike Ehrmantraut: $190 Saul Goodman: $120 Hank Schrader: $60 The Crystal Ship: $240 COMPLETE: $1300
1970 Charger w/Dom Toretto: $85 Dom Toretto: $50 Brian O’Conner: $65 Luke Hobbs: $40 COMPLETE: $230
Gake Keeper / Zuul / Key Master 3Pack: $50
MegaMan: $10 Ice Slasher: $10 Fire Storm: $10 Rush: $10 Proto Man: $10 Dr. Wily: $10
Jessica Rabbit: $45 Roger Rabbit: $90 Nightshade Sally: $10 Sally: $16 Jack Skellington: $15 Stitch: $10
Harley Quinn (AA) : $10 Killer Croc: $10 Poison Ivy: $10 Harley Quinn (AK) : $17 Scarecrow: $16
Batman (Dawn of Justice): $17 Superman (Dawn of Justice: $17 Aquaman: $12 Aquaman (Patina): $10 Wonder Woman: $10 Wonder Woman (Patina): $18 Superman Soldier: $6
Harley Quinn Imposter: $13 Riddler Imposter: $14 Poison Ivy Imposter: $10 Two Face Imposter: $12
Deadshot: $10 Harley Quinn (HQ Inmate): $14 Harley Quinn (Gown): $13 Harley Quinn: $16 Deadshot: $10 Diablo: $10 Boomerang: $10 Killer Croc: $10 Katana: $10 Rick Flag: $10
Matt Murdock: $145 Daredevil (Masked Vigilante): $85 Daredevil: $100 Wilson Fisk: $55 COMPLETE: $375
Beast: $33 Deadpool: $18 Colossus: $10 Professor X: $45 Mystique: $18 Storm (Black Suit): $36 Storm: $32 Spider-Man: $18 Wolverine: $15 Cyclops: $36 Magneto: $20 COMPLETE: $275
submitted by emseemilk
to funkoswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:59 Accomplished-Tea5869 Toxic co-worker using his religion to get his way at work.
I(31m) work at a movie theater while attended a local university (took me a while to figure out what to do with my life). Honestly, I have no idea where to start with this post. I’ve worked with Quincy (26M) for a year and half now and have accumulated so many stories about him, so this post might end up being a bit long. Just know that what I have posted isn't even a fraction of what he has done.
(Somewhat important information to have. I live in a very
liberal city and the majority of the staff (including me) are openly LGBT+)
- For religious reasons says that he can't work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Has admitted to some of us that he doesn't want to work on weekends. He does go to church on Sunday but his church doesn't actually have restrictions about working on that day. When management even dares to asks if he would be willing to work on Friday or Saturday he claims they are trying to discriminate against him. He has come in to cover shifts on those days, though.
- Quincy forced management to have him work on Halloween. Our assistant manager was making the schedule in advance and asking staff if they planned on dressing up for Halloween. Quincy replied with, “It’s against my religion to celebrate Halloween.” Manager told him no problem and that she wouldn't schedule him. She wanted us to have a theme for our costumes, which is why she asked and was trying to give us advance notice. Quincy had a melt down and accused them of discrimination. He said that he couldn’t not schedule him because of his religion. Everyone pointed out that he wasn't scheduled that day because he didn’t want to wear a costume, and not because of his religion. He was still getting his 4 shifts that week. In the end he complained to HR and forced his way onto the schedule. It cause the whole schedule to be rearranged and a lot of people who were looking forward to working no longer were. He refused to help customers wearing costumes, and if someone said "Happy Halloween" he would tell them about how it was against his religion to celebrate it.
- He requested Christmas Eve and Christmas off for religious reasons and to go to dinner with his family. Nothing wrong with that. The week leading up to those days he complained nonstop about having to go to his sister’s house. His sister had just found out she had cancer and “she is going to ruin the whole mood and make this all about her.”
- Talks constantly about being "an upstanding Christian" but also talks about all the women he is sleeping with. The "cougar" he has living on his couch without his girlfriend (does he have one? Who knows?) knowing. Talked at length about the prostitutes' he has hired, and how he refuses to use condoms because he really wants to be a dad. Also makes a ton of sexual jokes that make a lot of our female staff uncomfortable.
- The Last of Us is a much beloved show (and game) among the staff and we talked about each show weekly. Episode 3 (ifykyk) was heavily talked about. Quincy (who knows nothing about the game) avoided all mention of it till he thought it was just him and one of our leads. He said that he found the episode disgusting and went on a small lecture about how the “lifestyle shown is a sin.” Lexie (21F) walked from out of the back when he said this and went “that’s hurtful.” Quincy sent that co-worker a text after work saying “Due to what happened today I do not believe we can be friends any longer. It would be against my morals and religion to continue talking to you. I will be blocking your number.” Should be noted that Quincy had a major crush on Lexie. She was the only person he was nice to. He no longer talks to her, barely looks her way when they work together, and just walks away if she gets mentioned in conversation. He stills talks to the other LGBTQIA people on our staff. He knows they are a part of the community. It is only Lexie he refuses to talk to for that reason.
- A couple of weeks ago a customer wrote a review about an employee being rude. The employee wasn’t named but we were all told about the review and immediately went “Oh, that had to be Quincy”. Our district manager saw the review and told our GM to follow up on it. So the customer was called and he described Quincy down to his glasses and freckles. It is Quincy’s first write up (amazingly) and won’t go on his record for more than a month, but we suspected he’d still get mad. When Quincy is in a bad mood he makes it everyone's problem so management waited till the end of his shift to talk to him. He had a meltdown. I could hear him yelling through the door to the back. The next time we worked together he said his reaction was our manager's fault for laughing (she got nervous when he started yelling and laughed a little). He now tells everyone that management is targeting him on purpose. His attitude is shitter than ever and if he is asked to do anything other than run concessions he will complain about it the rest of the day. (example: being asked to clean something before we open. He then talks about how he is the only one asked to clean).
Again, these are just a few things he has done. I have so many more stories. Most of the other stories have nothing to do with his religion. I only notice that it happen to be the theme of this post after I was done typing it. I would be glad to post more if anyone wants to hear them, like why management only has 3 people they feel comfortable scheduling him with.
submitted by Accomplished-Tea5869
to coworkerstories [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:35 IcedVentiBongWater 39 [F4R] PNW/Anywhere - Married designer seeks friendship
Hey everyone 👋
Anyone else finding it difficult to make friends as an adult? Move to the PNW from the South about a year ago and it has been a difficult transition for me. I’ve had some luck in the past on Reddit and figured I’d shoot my shot again.
I am a married female who is a graphic designer by trade. I have several interest that include but are not limited to; adobe cc, photography, PC gaming, music, streetwear fashion, cooking/grilling/baking, DIY projects, and documentaries.
Send a message if anything resonates with you. Happy Tuesday ☀️
submitted by IcedVentiBongWater
to R4R30Plus [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:20 m-m-mm Epic Games account for sale (180+ Games), GTA V, NBA21, Rage 2
It have many popular games, dm me ur price, here's the list:
Call of the Sea
Rumbleverse™ - Boom Boxer Content Pack
City of Gangsters
Dishonored®: Death of the Outsider™
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Gamedec - Definitive Edition - Characters Bund...
Gamedec - Definitive Edition
First Class Trouble
Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice
Kerbal Space Program
PUBG Founder's Pack
Fall Guys - Snowberry
Eximius: Seize the Frontline
Dishonored - Definitive Edition
Severed Steel - Artbook
F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch
Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
LEGO® Builder's Journey
Them's Fightin' Herds
Bloons TD 6
Wildcat Gun Machine
Saints Row IV Re-Elected
STAR WARS™: Squadrons
Evil Dead: The Game
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Evoland Legendary Edition
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove!
Slain: Back From Hell
ARK: Survival Evolved
Spirit of the North
Realm Royale Reforged Epic Launch Bundle
Hundred Days - Winemaking Simulator
Submerged: Hidden Depths
Ring of Pain
Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack
Rumbleverse™ - Boom Boxer Content Pack
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
Wonder Boy The Dragons Trap
Killing Floor 2
Genshin Impact - Mega Deal Bundle
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
DAEMON X MACHINA
Gods Will Fall
Tomb Raider GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
Salt and Sanctuary
Mages of Mystralia
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Remnant: From the Ashes
Shenmue III - Standard Edition
Godfall Challenger Edition
Dead by Daylight
Rogue Company Season Four Epic Pack
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderla...
DARQ: Complete Edition
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Paladins Epic Pack
Dismemberment and Bone Break and 4 more
PC Building Simulator
Europa Universalis IV
Star Trek Online: Free Terran Incursion Pack
World of Warships
Nioh: The Complete Edition
Yoku's Island Express
Advance Female Customization
Luos's Eight elements
Root Motion Guide
Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Train Sim World 2
Offworld Trading Company
Bridge Constructor The Walking Dead
The Spectrum Retreat
Horizon Chase Turbo
Magic: Legends - Epic Planeswalker Starter Pack
Hell is other demons
Rogue Company - Deadly Apparition Starter Pack
The Lion's Song
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
Deponia: The Complete Journey
The First Tree
Creature in the Well
Wargame Red Dragon - The Millionth Mile
Wargame Red Dragon - Second Korean War
Wargame: Red Dragon - Russian Roulette
Wargame: Red Dragon
For The King
Metro: Last Light Redux
Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition
Galactic Civilizations III
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition
Jurassic World Evolution
Night in the Woods
My Time at Portia
Darkest Dungeon®: The Musketeer
Metro: 2033 Redux
Defense Grid: The Awakening
The Long Dark
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
3 Out of 10: Season One
Tyranny - Gold Edition
Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition
MudRunner - Old Timers DLC
MudRunner - Valley DLC
MudRunner - Ridge DLC
The World Next Door
Costume Quest 2
Layers of Fear 2
Heroes & Generals WWII
Free Tough Enough Primary Wrap
Next Up Hero
Delores: A Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure
Grand Theft Auto V
submitted by m-m-mm
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]