Hobby lobby rock hill sc
Rock Hill, SC
2011.01.18 01:03 Rock Hill, SC
2017.04.12 15:58 DarthBlazerK5 F3 SC York
Region: The Rock (Rock Hill, SC) Sub-Region: York, SC
2012.04.18 02:40 /r/WinthropU: Home to to all Winthrop Eagles
2023.03.21 19:20 Lanky-Cheek snagged a whip for 7 bucks at hobby lobby, surprisingly very fun
2023.03.21 18:45 Runner1969 Wall Decor on sale at Hobby Lobby
2023.03.21 17:17 solinari6 Thoughts on postrock vinyl?
So I’ve been kind of getting the itch to buy a record player, not sure why… but it seems like a fun hobby to get addicted to.
Question is, do you guys listen to a lot of post rock on vinyl? I’m almost 50, but don’t really remember ever listening to vinyl when I was young, so I don’t really know if my ears are capable of telling the difference between vinyl and MP3s.
Would probably just start out with some classics from GSY!BE, We Lost the Sea, EITS, etc …
Do these types of albums sound good on vinyl? Is the difference like night and day? Or do you struggle to hear any difference?
submitted by solinari6
to postrock [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 17:12 Avruk_altum I can't generate random new world, it just stops on this error
2023.03.21 17:09 Copycolomb Rock and stone-ing since a few weeks, and I love it
Well, first of all, rock and stone everyone!
Bought the game when it was on a huge discount and man, what a deal.
For the first few missions I played exclusively with a friend who just started as well, as engie and scout. We didn't even know they matched so well together, we just happened to pick a God tier pair.
Then there was a point extraction where we got stuck pretty hard, we just couldn't do it ourselves. That's where we decided to give open lobbies a go.
Mind you, the closest thing I know about open lobbies are the Sea of Thieves ones. To give you an idea, the crew members ranged from the screaming kid who didn't know a thing about the game and just did random things, to the straight up troll who just wanted to see the world burn.
So... I was a little skeptical. Until the mission actually started and a guy joined us.
As greenbeards, we made a lot of mistakes. Namely, we found out that fall damage is a thing. There was a time when we died next to each other, and thought that the random would probably insult us for our cluelessness, leave and give us yet again another failure.
Instead, the madman ziplined to us, put up the shield and revived us, following with a Rock and Stone.
They say you never forget your first Rock and Stone for a reason.
Its been a few weeks and every lobby till now has been like that, with very few exceptions.
This is by far the best community I ever encountered in a multiplayer game, and I look forward to sink even deeper in this beautiful game.
Rock and stone, you beautiful dwarves!
submitted by Copycolomb
to DeepRockGalactic [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:52 hkyplyr9 Looking for a grant to build a playground (Arkansas)
The Farm Campground & Events located in Eureka Springs, AR is looking for a grant to build a playground. We are a for-profit business. Here is a bit more about us.
The Farm is a camp ground and event venue nestled in the hills of the Ozark Mountains in Eureka Springs It sits on 160 acres that backs up to Mark Twain National Forest. Opening in 2015, the venue is a year round campground. It also hosts multi-day music festivals, concerts, food competitions and more. The venue also has a championship disc golf course sponsored by Innova. There is general store and showebathroom house. Electricity and water hook-ups are available. Table Rock Lake, Beaver Lake, and the White River are all within 5 miles of this location, The Farm sits about 9 miles outside of historic Victorian town of Eureka Springs Arkansas . This venue caters to 360 degree panoramic views of the heart of the Ozarks.
Any help/guidance is greatly appreciated!
submitted by hkyplyr9
to grants [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:43 ratmother56 Podcasters promoting hobby lobby
I was watching Carsleehandmade newest podcast and she was showing some “hob lob” yarn she got. She seemed to be aware that HL is problematic because she said “I know some people don’t like them but they have a lot of sales! Don’t snooze hob lob!” I don’t know whether this is just pure ignorance on her part or what but really made me not want to watch her again. I feel like the issues with HL are pretty well known at this point so when I see a creator support them it really raises red flags for me. Also, I left a comment on the video but it seemed to mysteriously disappear right away… not sure if it’s just an issue on my end though.
What do you all think of this? What other podcasters do you know of that support HL? I know I’ve seen others but I can’t think of them off the top of my head.
submitted by ratmother56
to craftsnark [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:41 getmusicfm New releases this week
#ambient #chillwave #darkambient #darkwave #downtempo #drone #drumand bass #electronic #electronica #experimental #experimentalelectronic #garage #hexd #house #hyperpop #instrumental #jazz #noise #postdubstep #progressivehouse #psychedelicrock #soundscape #synthpop #synthwave #techno #vaporwave Moonsleep - Waxing/Waning
garage / post-dubstep subtle future garage Get this release Selecta Character - A Character With Class
garage / hyperpop Video game music meets UK garage Get this release Shima33 - Audiovandal
experimental / vaporwave / hexd Fast beats, harking back to late 90's and early 00's dance music. Get this release XerwinXpl - delta
electronica / house / progressive house Progressive house track I made for my dog. Get this release Le Groupe Fantastique - The Powers Divide
synthwave / synth pop / electronic synthesized tracks with a human touch Get this release Caveat Auditor - The Rising Tide (White Edition)
experimental / instrumental / ambient Unique combinations of ambient guitar sequences Get this release COBRA - No one's a prophet in their own land
experimental / vaporwave / psychedelic rock / jazz Vaporwave project exploring middle eastern sounds Get this release Golden Trebuchet - At the end of Time
drone / vaporwave / dark ambient 6 songs that represent the stages of dementia Get this release κατάσκοπος - The Demons of Babylon
vaporwave / experimental electronic / darkwave / downtempo Get this release Digital Jockey - B Sides and Regrets
vaporwave / chillwave / electronic Barber beats infused with italo house! Get this release meant. - Holy City Closed
vaporwave / drum and bass / techno / ambient atmospheric & emotionally charged Get this release The Owl - #100 - 100 V 42
noise / experimental electronic / psychedelic rock 42 tracks, 42 seconds each Get this release Various Artists (Owlripper) - Comp22 - 42 Seconds #6
soundscape / drone / dark ambient / ambient FastSlowRiffs and LoudQuietNoises Get this release SIΔMESE PΔRΔDE - Silent Hills
experimental / vaporwave / chillwave Get this release
submitted by getmusicfm
to BandcampCodes [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:21 Then_Marionberry_259 MAR 21, 2023 DV.V GOLIATH RESOURCES SIGNS MOU WITH FIVE OTHER COMPANIES TO STUDY THE VIABILITY OF HUB AND SPOKE MILL COMPLEX AT A PERMITTED SITE AT KITSAULT, B.C.
| || |https://preview.redd.it/z6pj1kev04pa1.png?width=3500&format=png&auto=webp&s=f103f989c513ae1bdba6b95cf8b885d8e4d70a5c submitted by Then_Marionberry_259 to Treaty_Creek [link] [comments]
TORONTO, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goliath Resources Limited (TSX-V: GOT) (OTCQB: GOTRF) (Frankfurt: B4IF) (the “Company” or “Goliath”)
is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“ MOU
”) with BWCG Holding Ltd.
(Formerly Blackwolf Copper and Gold Inc.), Blackwolf Copper and Gold
(TSXV: BWCG, OTC: BWCGF), Coast Copper Corp Dolly Varden Silver
(TSXV: DV, OTC: DOLLF), and New Moly LLC
(collectively, the “ Companies
”) to jointly study the viability of using New Moly’s Kitsault Project (“ Kitsault
” or the “ Project
”) as the potential site for a centralized polymetallic processing facility that could accept mineralized material from the Companies’ respective deposits and/or new discoveries (“ Kitsault Polymetallic Mill
”), located nearby on tidewater in northwestern, B.C. and/or southeastern, Alaska (See Figure 1. below).
Prior to signing the initial MOU, Blackwolf Copper and Gold undertook initial discussions with Nis
a’a Lisims Government regarding potential amendments to the Mines Act Permits for Kitsault to support a polymetallic mill.
a’a Lisims Government has had initial discussions with Blackwolf Copper and Gold on the concept of a hub and spoke mill at the site of the Kitsault Project. We look forward to further consultation on this and other natural resource opportunities within the Nass Area which is subject to the Nisga’a Final Agreement where we have constitutionally protected title and rights”* said Charles Morven, Secretary-Treasurer for Nis
a’a Lisims Government .
“ We look forward to working with this collaboration of Companies to study the potential synergies that include reduced respective capital, processing costs as well as reduce permitting timelines and risks by using a permitted site located on tidewater
,” said Roger Rosmus, Founder & CEO. “ With the Surebet’s Au-Ag-Cu-Pb-Zn discovery that has two barge access points located on tidewater and marine bulk transport being reasonably cost effective. We believe that the Kitsault site could potentially be an excellent fit for Goliath to unlock additional shareholder value.”
The proposed site at Kitsault previously hosted a molybdenum mine. Within the past decade, Kitsault received Canadian Federal and Provincial Permits and given the buoyant molybdenum market, New Moly is now considering funding requirements to restart a larger scale project. The Project is located on the BC Hydro grid, has road access to the Nass Valley and tidewater access. The Kitsault Polymetallic Mill concept may assist to enhance and de-risk the potential restart of Kitsault.
The Companies have engaged Fuse Advisors Inc. (“Fuse Advisors”) to complete an initial assessment of the technical viability of the Kitsault Polymetallic Mill concept and will jointly share the costs of this study. By reviewing the respective metallurgical test work completed at the various deposits, Fuse will assess the potential for blending or batching mineralized material, potential process flow-sheets, potential throughputs from the various deposits and associated mill sizing and timelines.
Figure 1. below - Location of Kitsault, Goliath Resources, Dolly Varden, Blackwolf Copper and Gold and Coast Copper projects.
Figure 1 is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b7dfc752-6873-40d7-b2d2-13f25cd9a080 NEW MOLY KITSAULT MINE
The Kitsault Mine Project is one of the largest and highest-grade primary molybdenum deposits in the world. The Project is owned by Avanti Kitsault Mine Ltd. (“ AKML
”), in which New Moly has a 100% interest. The Kitsault Mine is located in northwestern British Columbia within the Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine, approximately 140km northeast of Prince Rupert and south of the terminus of Alice Arm, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean (See Figure 2 below).
The Kitsault Mine is a brownfield site with considerable past mining activity and basic infrastructure in place. From as early as 1968, and intermittently until 1982, the mine produced approximately 30 million pounds of molybdenum from open-pit mining. Rehabilitation of the 1981 – 1982 mining program was started under an approved reclamation program in the mid-1990s and was completed in 2006.
AKML completed the purchase of an undivided, 100 percent (%) direct interest in the Kitsault Mine (molybdenum mine and surrounding mineral tenures) from Aluminerie in October 2008. Under AKML, permits have been well advanced with key provincial and federal permits in place for development of an estimated mine life of 15 years with an ore production rate of 16.2 Mt/year. Kitsault’s development would include construction of a process plant, upgrade of the existing powerline, expansion of the existing open pit, construction of a low-grade ore stockpile, waste rock management facility, and a tailings management facility with associated water management ponds. In 2014, AKML entered into a Cooperation and Benefits Agreement (“CBA”) and an Environmental Agreement with the Nis
a’a Nation. This agreement recognizes and formalizes the working relationships between the Nis
a’a Nation and AKML and is a vital step in the development of Kitsault Mine.
New Moly also owns 80% of the Mt. Hope molybdenum project in Nevada, one of the largest permitted primary molybdenum projects in the world with more than a billion pounds of molybdenum and a proposed mine life of more than 40 years.
Figure 2 is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/fe8b2de2-cefb-469c-be56-5161df3ac95b NIBLACK
Blackwolf Copper and Gold’s Niblack Project hosts multiple Cu-Au-Zn-Ag deposits and prospects, located next to tidewater on Prince of Wales Island in southeast Alaska. Current Mineral Resources 1 include 5,851,000 tonnes averaging 0.94% Cu, 1.83 g/t Au, 1.73% Zn and 29.0 g/t Ag in the Indicated Category and 214,000 tonnes averaging 0.93% Cu, 1.52 g/t Au, 1.38% Zn and 18.0 g/t Ag in the additional Inferred Category. Primarily hosted in the Lookout Zone, the Mineral Resources have excellent metallurgical recoveries within a wide mineralized zone, up to 120 meters in true width and is accessed with a production-size underground ramp. Mineralization is wide open for expansion in most areas, and numerous prospects have only received limited drill testing.
- Refer to the NI43-101 compliant Mineral Resource Estimation – Niblack Polymetallic Sulphide Project Updated see News Release Dated February 16, 2023, by Dr. Gilles Arsenault, P.Geo,of Arsenault Consulting Services, a Qualified Person Independent of the Company. The Resource uses a US$100 cut-off Net Smelter Return (NSR) and uses long-term metal forecasts: gold US$1,650/oz, silver US$20.00/oz, copper US$3.50/lb, and zinc US$1.10/lb; Recoveries (used for all NSR calculations) to Cu concentrate of 94.3% Cu, 72% Au, 90.2% Zn and 76% Ag. Detailed engineering studies will determine the best cutoff.
Coast Copper’s exploration focus is the optioned Empire Mine property, located on northern Vancouver Island, British Columbia, which covers three historical open pit mines and two past-producing underground mines that yielded iron, copper, gold and silver. Coast Copper’s other properties include its 100% owned Knob Hill NW Property located on northern Vancouver Island, its Home Brew and Shovelnose South Properties in central B.C., and its Scottie West Property located in the “Golden Triangle” of northern B.C. DOLLY VARDEN/HOMESTAKE RIDGE T
he contiguous Dolly Varden and Homestake Ridge projects, owned 100% by Dolly Varden Silver, make up a 163 sq. km. land package that is accessible to tidewater at the end of Alice Arm, just across the inlet from the Kitsault site, via a 28km historic mine road. Mineralization in the area consists of silver and gold systems in several areas, often with significant zinc and copper values. The Dolly Varden and Torbrit deposits have seen combined historic production of approximately 20 million oz Ag and have demonstrated good metallurgical recoveries. The property remains prospective for the discovery of additional deposits along a 15 kilometer trend of favorable host rocks and alteration. GOLIATH RESOURCES/SUREBET ZONE
Goliath controls 100% of the Golddigger property that covers an area of 59,089 hectares, located on tidewater northwest of the Kitsault site and west of Dolly Varden Silver’s Kitsault Valley Project. The Company has discovered a new, high-grade polymetallic gold-silver shear zone, the “Surebet Zone” on the property that has been confirmed over a 1.6 square kilometer area averaging 6.31 g/t AuEq (4.45 g/t Au & 110 g/t Ag) over 6.88 meters* wide. Mineralization within the Surebet Zone consists of structurally controlled massive, semi-massive, and disseminated sulphides containing Galena, Sphalerite, Pyrrhotite and Pyrite. These lenses occur within broad alteration halos of silica flooded sediments which also contain polymetallic mineralization up to 43.5 meters wide. The initial metallurgy shows exceptional results of 92.2% Gold recovery using traditional gravity and flotation processes; inclusive of 48.8% free gold from simple gravity at a 327 micron crush. QUALIFIED PERSONS:
Andrew Hamilton, P.Geo., a Qualified Person and Rein Turna P. Geo a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 has reviewed and approved, the technical information in this release. For more information please contact:
Goliath Resources Limited Mr. Roger Rosmus
Founder and CEO
Tel: +1-416-488-2887 [email protected] www.goliathresourcesltd.com \
Goliath widths are reported in drill core lengths and the true widths are approximately 80-90% and AuEq metal values are calculated using: Au 1644.08 USD/oz, Ag 19.23 USD/oz, Cu 3.47 USD/lbs, Pb 1870.50 USD/ton and Zn 2882.50 USD/ton on October 28, 2022. There is potential for economic recovery of gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc from these occurrences based on other mining and exploration projects in the same Golden Triangle Mining Camp where Goliath’s project is located such as the Homestake Ridge Gold Project (Auryn Resources Technical Report), Updated Mineral Resource Estimate and Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Homestake Ridge Gold Project, prepared by Minefill Services Inc. (Bothell, Washington), dated May 29, 2020. Here, AuEq values were calculated using 3-year running averages for metal price, and included provisions for metallurgical recoveries, treatment charges, refining costs, and transportation. Recoveries for Gold were 85.5%, Silver at 74.6%, Copper at 74.6% and Lead at 45.3%. It will be assumed that Zinc can be recovered with the Copper at the same recovery rate of 74.6%. The quoted reference of metallurgical recoveries is not from Goliath’s Golddigger Project, Surebet Zone mineralization, and there is no guarantee that such recoveries will ever be achieved, unless detailed metallurgical work such as in a Feasibility Study can be eventually completed on the Golddigger Project. Table 2 above has all the drill hole collar information.* Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange), nor the OTCQB Venture Market accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Certain statements contained in this press release constitute forward-looking information. These statements relate to future events or future performance. The use of any of the words "could", "intend", "expect", "believe", "will", "projected", "estimated" and similar expressions and statements relating to matters that are not historical facts are intended to identify forward-looking information and are based on Goliath’s current belief or assumptions as to the outcome and timing of such future events. Actual future results may differ materially. In particular, this release contains forward-looking information relating to, among other things, the ability of Company to complete the financings and its ability to build value for its shareholders as it develops its mining properties. Various assumptions or factors are typically applied in drawing conclusions or making the forecasts or projections set out in forward-looking information. Those assumptions and factors are based on information currently available to Goliath. Although such statements are based on management's reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that the proposed transactions will occur, or that if the proposed transactions do occur, will be completed on the terms described above. The forward-looking information contained in this release is made as of the date hereof and Goliath is not obligated to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities laws. Because of the risks, uncertainties and assumptions contained herein, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The foregoing statements expressly qualify any forward-looking information contained herein. This announcement does not constitute an offer, invitation, or recommendation to subscribe for or purchase any securities and neither this announcement nor anything contained in it shall form the basis of any contract or commitment. In particular, this announcement does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, securities in the United States, or in any other jurisdiction in which such an offer would be illegal. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States or to or for the account or benefit of a U.S. person (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act) unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available. NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
2023.03.21 16:08 FlyWithSeedyL Release Notes - Sim Update 12 [18.104.22.168] Available Now
RELEASE NOTES 22.214.171.124 If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior. If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title. [All Versions] How to Install a New Update Safely
- Optimized the “Checking for updates” phase to reduce the booting time of the simulator; improved the download speed in the installation manager; improved loading time before booting to the main menu
- Added a new assistance option to customize the intensity of turbulence experienced during flight (based on current altitude, environment, and weather conditions).
- Turkish and Korean languages have been added into the sim
- Added an input key to toggle Flight Assistant Panel
- Spotlight Event Pack: a pack of activities is now available in the Marketplace, which contains a curated selection of 13 Spotlight Events from the past. Please note: completing these activities will not count towards Spotlight Event related achievements.
General Bug Fixes
- Several crashes have been fixed across the title
- Fixed a bug in the purchase flow of MSFS Marketplace
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle Screen Narrator on/off has been added
- Control Options menu stops reset to top when assigning a button.
- “Set Departure”, “Set arrival” & “Zoom to Details” are now appearing when Airport Icon is clicked
- Fixed aircraft visibility issues with their interior and exterior model
- Corrected an issue that caused some multiplayer planes to display a purple texture on their Glass cockpits.
- Fixed Engine Governor being incorrectly labeled
- Fixed game freeze during boot
- Added parameter to cfg that allows to fix the legacy flight model integration of the accelerations that was causing wrong accelerations and g-force calculations in the legacy flight model. Integrated collision constraint response into the force calculation for g force estimation when on ground. This allows to have 1.0 when still on ground even with some suspension systems that don’t have enough force to counter gravity.
- Fixed issues in the building generation that could caused crashes
- Various localization improvements
- Fixed airport considered as water if runways have undefined surface type
- Added Weight & Balance visualization for rotorcraft.
- [Partially Fixed] Glass cockpit externalization has been reworked. There’s no intermediate window anymore; each glass cockpit opens a distinct window with the glass cockpit name. Window position and size is saved when ending a flight.
- With multi-layout screens cockpits, mouse collision for glass cockpit externalization is now received only by the current active glass cockpit.
- Navlog timer no longer resets when user closes and reopens it
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic planes not following the assigned flight plan
- Fixed live traffic planes incorrectly following departure procedures
- Fixed live traffic planes staying stuck at hold short in some airports
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude after takeoff
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic being often unable to depart from the departure gate
- Fixed traffic planes causing performance issue in the world map
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes not showing nameplate
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes spawning at an incorrect location and unable to move
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude during go around
- Fixed a crash where ATC uses an invalid runway number
- Glass cockpit: Waypoint with no associated city now show an empty city field instead of random characters.
- Glass cockpit: NavigationData expiration year is now properly displayed when date range extends over two years.
- [Partially Fixed] Heat only thermals are limited in height up to the cloud base (except under clouds)
- Limited and tuned negative thermals around clouds and hot ground.
- Reduced thermals close to ground.
- [Partially Fixed] Improved thermal slanting and cloud alignment.
- Reduced “blue” hot ground thermals in rain, with altitude and with high winds
- Reduced mountain turbulence with altitude
- Maximum vertical wind speed in storm clouds / TCU has been increased
- Fixed a cloud popping issue when updating Live Weather data
- Fixed a problem where in water presets, water would be iced for the physics but displayed as water in the rendering.
- General Live Weather improvements
- Live Weather now uses server time instead of local time to avoid inconsistent or no live weather
- Date of METAR files is now checked before ingesting the data to avoid replacing current METARs with out-of-date METARs in case of CDN issues; this also reduces bandwidth usage
- Fixed an issue that would potentially stop the game from retrieving clouds
- Fixed an issue where incorrect weather was injected while retrieving new data, potentially causing abrupt wind and pressure changes as well as cloud popping
- Fixed a Rendering issue where clouds were ghosting into the sky at horizon
- Fixed various issues on leg start in bushtrips
- Training activities are now recorded in logbook
- Fixed an issue that caused the P-51 to run out of fuel too early in Reno races
- Fixed an issue that could cause the engines to shut down when first starting a mission.
- In Bushtrips, the Description Box displays incorrect values for the Flight Length, Flight Duration, and Number of Legs
Garmin G3000 / G5000
- Fixed incorrectly rendered lists when the number of items in the list was very large.
- Fixed various instances where FMS would not automatically tune the primary approach frequency when loading or activating ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF/VOR approaches.
- The GTC Airport Information page will now display the primary approach frequencies for all ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF approaches at the airport in the Freq tab.
- The PFD traffic inset map’s range labels are now always displayed in the bottom left to avoid conflicts with other map elements.
- Fixed long approach names from overflowing the approach button on the GTC Select Approach page.
- Miscellaneous map memory optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where on-route direct-tos incorrectly inherited the turn direction of their target legs.
- Fixed a bug where the initial course of an on-route direct-to was set in true degrees instead of the expected magnetic degrees.
- Fixed a bug where the flight plan would become corrupted when syncing a world map flight plan with an approach and at least one enroute waypoint but no departure or arrival.
- Advanced VNAV no longer tries to capture descent altitude constraints during climb phase.
- Added aural alerts for TIS/TAS/TCAS traffic and resolution advisories.
- Added support for choosing aural alert voice type (male/female).
- Enabled the Direct-To buttons in the GTC Waypoint Information and NRST pages.
- Most aural alerts that trigger at the same time will now be played back in a queue instead of overlapping each other. Note that some alerts are still allowed to overlap others.
- New CAS warning and caution messages are now accompanied by an aural chime.
- The active NAV source is now reset to FMS when the system is power cycled.
- Fixed a bug where the VSR navigation data bar field always displayed dashes (‘––––’).
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that matches the current Direct-To target will now load the appropriate existing Direct-To information.
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that is in the primary flight plan will now cause an on-route direct-to to be created when the Activate button is pressed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the G1000Nxi to pan very slowly in Legacy interaction mode
Garmin GNS430W / GNS530W
- Fixed some page navigation issues where the right knob push would not close dialogs
- Fixed an issue where the plane’s CDI source would change when opening the VFR Map
- Optimizations for reducing memory usage
- Added support for VR in-game panel zoom axis
- FLO mode transition now takes into account density altitude
- Fixed Load % to display the correct individual engine power.
- Fixed a bug on WASM & TS glass cockpits using the zero pitch line of the PFD. The line now represents the 0° of the aircraft
- Fixed contrail effects on some planes
- Corrected an issue that caused the P-51 Bunny to display a white screen instead of the radio.
- [Partially Fixed] an issue that caused some lights on the B747 and A320 to incorrectly react to interaction with their controls.
- Corrected an issue that caused LEFT/RIGHT_AXIS_BRAKE_SET to incorrectly affect both brakes.
- [P-51 Mrs Virginia] Landing gear doors animations are now working correctly
- External HUD : Variometer is no longer displayed on external HUD when not relevant to the aircraft.
- [Checklists] Fixed inconsistent XML parsing behavior between PC and consoles
- [Known Issue] LS8 can be pushed towards the ground when using winch launch method
- Engine power jump was reduced during the governor activation.
- Added an engine trimmer. If the helicopter has this feature, it is now possible to slightly change the nominal engine/rotor RPM that a governor is trying to maintain. Please, refer to the new input commands in the Control Options menu: “ENGINE TRIM RPM INCREASE” and “ENGINE TRIM RPM DECREASE”
- The throttle control logic for multi-engine helicopters has become more consistent.
- Fixed Tail rotor increment for better controllability with gamepad Helicopter profile (without tail rotor assistance)
- Significant sound improvements in all areas of the aircraft (numerous reports are covered in this).
- External lights adjusted for a more realistic experience.
- Pressure system bug resolved.
- Improvements to T/D logic.
- Flight deck door resolution improved on Base version.
- FMS symbol tweaked to be more realistic.
- VOR* to VOR transition in capture bug resolved.
- Landing weight calculations on FMC for imperial fixed.
- Sliders added in EFB.
- VOR1 RMI disappears when overlapping VOR 2 needle bug fixed.
- SPD LIM mode premature bug fixed.
- Galley latches repositioned to closed position.
- Console unit flood light moveable.
- Trim wheel integral light now added.
- Glass added on outstanding cockpit gauges.
- Added magnetic variation to navaids.
- Autobrake commands added for hardware.
- INIT B & LW bugs fixed.
- RSK a waypoint to VERT REV bug fixed.
- Loading co-route character removal bug fixed.
- Custom PBD can now be added on new waypoint page and entering directly into F-PLN.
- When selecting INHG in options, perf calc bug fixed.
- Negative temperatures in EFB, now inserting correctly.
- vPilot COM 2 bug fixed.
- Sticker on door bug fixed.
- Cargo doors now use brake accumulator.
- Chrono bug fixed.
- SEC FPLN crashes fixed.
- CG prompt in FUEL PRED adjusted to ZFWCG.
- Some light leaking fixed.
- ATC/AI audio bug fixed.
- Triggering secondary approach more than once crash fixed.
- VHF2 and 3 now audible in cockpit.
- Volume knob pull to mute working in A310.
- Players voice now heard when talking to ATC.
- Fuel page line amber when it should be green.
- EFB checklist upon scrolling bug fixed.
- Brake accumulator logic improved.
- LBS when over 100,000 clipping fixed.
- Extra fuel/time now gets calculated when an ALTN is selected.
- EMER LTs state in Cold and Dark bug fixed.
- ATHR to GA keybind bug fixed.
- INIT B selecting values bug fixed.
- Stab trim movement during different HYD pressure bug fixed.
- Overall hardware compatibility improved with HoneyComb Bravo, Saitek panels.
- APU fire test conditions logic improved.
- Ailerons position bug fixed in 15/0 state.
- VONavaid Identifier Sound not working fixed.
- Unable to query sim waypoint database from REF page fixed.
- Fixed HSI changes on selector in flight deck.
- Wiper no longer moves with no power.
- Fixed loudspeaker not making sound.
- Fixed issue where aircraft systems freeze mid-flight.
- Entered temps not appearing on weather page of f-plan fixed.
- Expose current altimeter reference value fixed.
- Fire Loop lights on switched to AC ESS instead of AC EMER bus.
- ADF needles now point to true bearing not magnetic.
- Fixed abnormal behavior when choosing NONE STAR approach and transition.
- WASM API nav data waypoint structure adjusted.
- Updated translation files.
- Engine performance increased to match more closely the real-world behavior.
- Now it is easier to overstress the rotor RPM and torque under heavy load.
- The helicopter is easier to stabilize now in cruise flight with trim and assistances turned off.
- Low rotor warning sound now sounds when the battery is switched on.
- Annunciators illumination is stronger now in DIM mode.
- Altimeter barometric scale values now match up with the simulator values.
- Gauge illumination is toned down preventing it to being overblown on maximum brightness settings.
- Auto-trim switch has been removed.
- Force trim switch has been removed.
- Pedal stop functionality added (limits left pedal movement during flight) above 50 kts.
- Rotor rotation animation in multiplayer is now functioning.
- Rotor brake is functional again.
- Used fuel type in the weight and balance settings is JET fuel.
- Added Turkish language translation.
- Added Korean language translation.
- Pedal animation on the connecting rod is fixed.
- Interior collider adjustments. The camera doesn’t clip into the main panel anymore.
- VR support adjustments. Full VR support.
- Reference cruise speed now shows the correct value on the aircraft selection screen.
Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
- Fixed an issue that could prevent part of the speed brakes from properly triggering on the 747.
Guimbal Cabri G2
- START mode behavior improved on EPM
- Better synchronization between engine RPM and rotor RPM
- In Direct To Page, magnetic bearing is displayed instead of true bearing
- Throttle handle animation is now working correctly
- Fixed miro drift on ground contact with helicopters. Fixed Cabri skid suspension settings; Cabri now stable on ground.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1000
- Fixed ground steering during takeoff to compensate for crosswind
Cessna Citation CJ4
- MFD: Fixed battery electrical indications always showing 0
- AP: Fixed altitude capture not engaging in TO vertical mode
- Disabled unused COM3 radio receiver
- Adjusted brightness of Standby Indicator
- Fixed the AoA indexer not indicating the correct AoA
- Fixed sim checklist stuck in After Starting Engines checklist
- Fixed wrong state indication on APPR button tooltip
- FMC: Fixed ARRIVALS page not working when airport features approaches not tied to a specific runway
- FMC: Fixed discontinuities piling up when editing procedures
- YD/AP DISC Bar now disables the Yaw Damper
- Fixed Overspeed Warning audio not always working
- Fixed an issue with the Direct To initial Course being incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the FMA would always show LOC1/VOR1 even when nav source is NAV2
- TOGA button on the Thrust Lever is now active
- Added automatic VOR tuning functionality
- Added the FLT LOG page to the FMC and flight tracking
- The FLT LOG page will show on the FMC after landing based on the setting in DEFAULTS
- Added ability to ident the transponder on the FMC ATC CONTROL page
- Fixed an issue where fuel used tracking on FUEL MGMT page 2 was not correct
- Reduced pitch instability and adjusted elevator authority, tweaked roll rates at various speeds to keep light control feel but reduce excess performance
- Adjusted flaps to achieve a better compromise between approach angle and flaps pitch/lift moments, reduced flaps drag at both flaps levels
- Slightly increased top end engine thrust to address a few reports of insufficient climb power
- Increased gear down drag
- Increased gyro stability to reduce excessive turbulence impact
- Adjusted load stations to be more in line with real loadout
- Added additional groundwheel friction to avoid skidding during moderate crosswind landings
- ILS data is now loaded from the approach FAF origin facility to allow for nav-to-nav and auto-tune even when scenery runway data does not have the appropriate ILS reference information
- Fixed bugs related to visual approach loading and visual approach vnav guidance
- Fixed missing basic aural alerts
- COM input now allows to enter 136.xxx frequencies
- Limit types of airports displayed on the map to show only suitable ones
Cessna Citation Longitude
- Fixed incorrect pitot heat logic.
- Fixed the AILERON(S)_LEFT/RIGHT key events commanding ailerons in the opposite direction as intended.
- The engine auto-start and auto-shutdown procedures (Ctrl-E and Ctrl-Shift-E) now function correctly.
- The standby instrument now automatically adjusts its backlight levels.
- Autothrottle no longer requires gear and flaps to be retracted to change from TO mode to SPD/CLIMB/DESC modes.
- Taxi auto-tests now require engines running to begin evaluating.
- Fixed broken external animations for non-default liveries.
- Fixed incorrect load station count in cfg, and adjusted passenger load positions to match standard 8-seat configuration.
- Increased ND elevator trim limit to prevent AP from running out of trim authority at low altitudes and high speeds.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- Added BRAKE FAIL and GENS OFF aural alerts.
- The G5000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- The AFCS control panel UP/DN wheel now changes pitch reference when the AP is in PIT mode.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- The 500-foot touchdown callout will now sound as appropriate. Also added other touchdown callouts from 450 to 50 feet.
Curtiss JN-4 “Jenny”
- Fixed in VR elevator not moving.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Jenny aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Compass, Indicated Air Speed, Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added electrical system for the EFB.
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Added right bracket in cockpit to Show/Hide EFB.
Daher TBM 930
- Increased maximum nose wheel steering angle to 28 degrees, and increased speed at which nose wheel steering starts becoming less effective to 10 knots.
- [Partially Fixed Increased brightness of taxi and landing lights.
- Pulse lights no longer draw additional power when landing lights are on.
- Fixed broken door animations for non-default liveries
- Fixed handling of electrical battery key events.
- Improved compatibility with hardware that send electrical battery and external power key events every frame.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- The overspeed, stall, and landing gear aural alerts will now sound as appropriate.
- The G3000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- Fixed several issues related to entering a frequency on the transponder of the Darkstar
- External Camera display now rotates without stretching the view.
- Improved adverse yaw, balance, handling qualities and spoiler drag
- Improved stall to match stalling characteristics as described in the flight manual (wing drop)
- Winch launch now requires the technique as described in the DG-1001E flight manual: "During ground roll and initial take-off push the control stick to a forward position to prevent excessive nose-up pitching rotation during initial take-off. After reaching safety altitude gradually pull back on the stick, so that the glider will not pick up excessive speed. Don’t pull too hard. After reaching release altitude pull the tow release knob. Recommended winch launch airspeed 110-130 km/h (60-70 kts.).
- Upside down illegible writing on rear door stairs in Blue stripe Livery.
- Landing light switches are no longer reversed.
- Underside beacon light illuminates correctly.
- Multiple items can now be manually completed with evaluation mode.
- Landing gear text decal is no longer obstructed by open passenger door switch.
- DC-3 Aux tanks correctly feed the engine.
- HUD correctly indicates state of flaps.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Nose rivets remade.
- With the propellers feathered moving the prop control affects all the propellers.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Screws no longer clip through window frame.
- Beacon Light switch is targetable.
- Instrument texture no longer disappears when zooming out in external/showcase view.
- The user can’t hear the wind on takeoff even if all audio is turned off.
- Red yellow cargo image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Blue stripe image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Image for ole dusty livery in selection screen does match the livery in free flight.
- Mesh switch turns off and now the state of the switch correctly indicates it is off.
- Carb Air temperature correctly matches sim.
- Beacon light underneath fuselage can now be turned on.
- There is now a switch in cockpit to toggle on/off beacon light.
- Quickview 3 in cockpit camera is positioned correctly.
- Tooltip indicates correct state of Master Ignition switch.
- Off position on the right fuel selector now fixed.
- Cold dark switch use failing to show fuel pressure is fixed.
- Checklist for starting engine now says to wait 2 seconds.
- Scroll wheel issue with Desired Heading knob has been recoded.
- Spawning at night on runway, Cockpit lights now are on.
- Typo present in Hangar Description has been rectified.
- DC-3 Thumbnails now match the model.
- AUX Fuel gauge needles are fixed.
- Incorrect string on AUX fuel weight and balance fixed.
- Hole in cargo doors from inside cargo bay hold fixed.
- Various light leaks fixed.
- Texture improvements throughout the model(s).
Grumman G-21 Goose
- Fixed duplicate key name errors.
- Fixed cockpit camera clipping through floor.
- Fixed typo in cockpit placard.
- Fixed typo in loading screen trivia.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Goose aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added Switches to Show/Hide EFB and Turn ON/OFF Avionics (including switch audio and decals).
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Updated translation files.
H-4 Hercules “Spruce Goose”
- Yoke interaction with VR controllers simulate a yoke instead of a flight stick.
- Weight and Balance screen no longer contains debug text.
- Flying very far past Vne now triggers a crash.
- Modern avionics added.
- Clipboard updated with new features.
- Auto-pilot added.
- Green navigation light orientation.
- ATC/ICAO params.
- Prop animation issue on one side.
- Clipboard items missing check once clicked.
- CHT, Oil, Radiator temperatures have been adjusted.
- The blurred propellers no longer cast shadows.
- Improved adverse yaw, stall and spoiler drag
Ryan NYP “Spirit of St. Louis”
- VR controller interaction influence fixed.
- Multiplayer Art issue fixed (the front was hidden on other Ryan).
- VR users can launch the aircraft properly now, the throttle is automatically set to 100% once the catapult is triggered.
- Cockpit collision added.
- Fixed Statue of Liberty standing in water
- Fix terraforming issue on taxiway at HECA
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at RJTT causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed Queenstown airport not updated with World Update 12
- Fix taxiway bridge issue at SBGL causing aircraft crashes
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at LFPG causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed wrong airport names in Australia (Coober Pedy)
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26 at ESSA
- Fixed the possibility to set a seaplane base as departure without a seaplane
World Update 1 – Japan
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge night texture.
- Nagasaki Airport RJFU:
- Fixed Control Tower LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
- Hachijojima Airport RJTH:
- Fixed windsock direction behavior.
- Fixed multiple objects LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
World Update 2 – USA
- Fixed Alcatraz Water Tower LOD transition.
- Fixed the satellite imagery cab be seen on the terrain below New River Gorge Bridge.
- Added marker to Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls texture.
- Fixed Haystack Rock position over terrain.
- Fixed US Grant Bridge textures and blend with the aerial imagery.
- Fixed Yosemite El Capitan terraforming clipping.
- Fixed terrain and imagery blending of the Lewis and Clark Bridge.
- Fixed Navajo Bridge terrain blending.
- Fixed collisions size of the Monument Valley.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls LODs transition.
- Added collisions to the US Air Force planes on the Airport Graveyard.
- Fixed United States National Arboretum is missing textures near the top of the pillars.
- Fixed Glen Canyon Dam ground textures clipping through the Dam.
- Added missing building to the National Radio Astronomy Observatory.
- Added collision to Bixby Creek Bridge.
- Fixed United States Capitol LOD transition.
- the Las Vegas Strip is now searchable by name.
- The Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls.
- Fixed Fort Knox LOD popping.
- Added collisions to Sunshine Skyway Bridge buildings.
- Fixed missing texture on Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Atlanta Airport KTAL:
- Fixed the Ground services clipping at parking RAMP 312 CARGO, parking spot N ramp 312 and airliners gate H-4.
- Fixed flipped textures of Delta hangar and Atlanta Fire Rescue buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed Bridge on a taxiway.
- Fixed night lighting disappears at short distances.
- Friday Harbor Airport KFHR:
- Fixed few terraforming issues.
World Update 3 – UK & Ireland
- Fixed Goodison Park LOD popping.
- Added and improved collisions for the following POIs: 100 Bishopsgate, Wembley Stadium, Blackpool Tower, Durham Cathedral, Floors Castle, The Blair Castle, Blenheim Palace, The Royal Botanical Gardens, Goodison Park, The Eden Project.
- Fixed St James Park missing texture.
- Fixed Emirates Stadium model and textures (include misspelling billboards).
- Fixed Eilean Donan Castle Vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Canterbury Cathedral LOD pops.
- Fixed Stamford Bridge LOD 1 and LOD 2 switched.
- Fixed Blackpool Tower texture clipping.
- Fixed Kew Garden floating bespoke building.
- Removed TIN spikes around St. James Park stadium.
- Fixed Windsor Castle LOD popping.
- Fixed Pontcysyllte Aqueduct LOD popping.
- Fixed Glass Pod on British Airways I360 position popping at different distances.
- Fixed Goodison Park missing textures under Sunroofs.
- Fixed Floors Castle texture and Added missing texture.
- Fixed Scotland flag display on Edinburgh Castle.
- Fixed Archbishop’s Palace Maidstone texture and LOD popping.
- Fixed Villa Park Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Kew Garden alignment with the satellite imagery footprint.
- Fixed Anfield Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Glamis Castle Grass vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Caernarfon Castle displaying.
- Fixed Wales Millennium Centre LOD transition.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge’s Northside pillar missing textures.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge displays Cars climbing.
- Fixed Twickenham Stadium and York Minster LOD popping.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport EGGP:
- Removed Light pole in middle of a taxiway.
- Added missing collisions to multiple buildings.
- Barra Airport EGPR:
- Fixed few taxi path issues.
World Update 4 – France &Benelux
- Fixed the Mont Aiguille collision. It is now possible to land at its top.
- Fixed Stade Jean-Bouin collision.
- Fixed Stade Vélodrome LOD transition.
- Nice Cote Airport LFMN
- Fixed runways center lines missing in both runways.
- Fixed waypoints and nav procedures issues occurred.
- Added collision to multiple buildings.
World Update 5 – Nordics
- Fixed Viking Stadion / SR-Bank LOD popping.
- Fixed Road traffic driving underneath Storseisundet Bridge and Svinesund Bridge.
- Fixed Petäjävesi Old Church and Uddevalla Bridge displays double markings.
- Fixed Cars driving through Copenhagen Opera House.
- Fixed Copenhagen Opera House LOD popping.
- Added collisions to the Tjörn Bridge.
- Fixed Kullen Lighthouse vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Øresund Bridge terraforming issue.
- Fixed Brøndby Stadium spawning.
- Fixed the Bolt Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Roskilde Cathedral Cars driving up the building.
- Fixed Helsinki Ice Hall LOD popping.
- Fixed Blue Water Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Arctic Cathedral LOD popping.
- Fixed Aalborg Stadium missing collision.
- Fixed Tromsø Bridge Road traffic under and beside the Bridge.
- Fixed floating TIN artifacts/crane near Helsinki Olympic stadium.
- Fixed Hallgrímskirkja Church missing collision.
- Fixed Eleda Stadion LOD popping.
- Fixed Ullevaal Stadion LOD transition.
- Added collisions to the Ylisto Bridge beams.
- Fixed Sparebanken Sør Arena LOD popping.
- Fixed Sölvesborg Bridge vegetation clipping.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport ESSA:
- improved LOD transition of several buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26.
- Fixed big crack in runway 26.
- Svalbard Airport ENSB:
- Added missing collision to Airport hangar.
World Update 7 – Australia
- Fixed occasional displacement of dynamic flags on Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Fixed vegetation clipping and placement issues at Anzac Bridge, Sydney.
- Fixed vegetation clipping at Mooney Mooney Bridge.
- Fixed flashing geometry on Tasman Bridge, Hobart.
- Adjusted photogrammetry exclusions at 568 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Minor enhancements at several other locations, e.g., clipping vegetation or water exclusions.
- YSHL Shellharbour Airport:
- Minimized visible LOD changes of hangars and other buildings.
World Update 8 – Iberia
- Fixed location of Fort of Sao Joao Baptista and Covão dos Conchos.
- Fixed or adding collisions:
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Royal Palace of Madrid.
- the Museu Nacional d Art de Catalunya.
- the Estádio Algarve.
- Bom Jesus do Monte.
- Alqueva Dam.
- Aldeadavila Dam.
- the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Estadio Jose Alvalade.
- Fixed LOD popping:
- Montjuic Castle.
- Estadio Da Luz.
- Episcopal Palace of Astorga.
- Covão dos Conchos.
- San Pablo Bridge.
- Torre Mapfre.
- Basilica de La Sagrada Familia.
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Puente Nuevo.
- Fort of Sao Joao Baptista.
- Estádio Municipal de Aveiro.
- Estádio do Dragão.
- Hotel Arts.
- Observatorio Roque de los Muchachos.
- El Monumento Natural de los Mallos de Riglos.
- Palacio de Deportes de Santander.
- Catedral de Leon.
- the Alamillo Bridge.
- Fixed Montjuic Castle vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Z-fighting in front of the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Fixed Estádio Cidade de Coimbra double markers.
- Fixed Puente Nuevo Cars path.
- Fixed Guadiana International Bridge 2D footprints over the satellite imagery.
- Fixed Freixo Bridge- car traffic driving up below the Bridge.
- Fixed Third Millennium Bridge Cars traffic issue.
- Fixed Maria Pia Bridge- Cars climbing up to top of Bridge.
- Fixed Luís I Bridge displays Cars traffic path.
- Fixed Santiago Bernabeu Stadium seats texture.
- Fixed Castillo de Santa Barbara texture gaps.
- Fixed the animation of the Gondola on the Vizcaya Bridge.
- Fixed Bom Jesus do Monte trees clipping into the building.
- Fixed Alqueva Dam texture.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia terrain clipping.
- Fixed Pena Palace trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Flysch Zumaya and El Capricho Villa POIs name spelling.
- Fixed Rande Bridge Cars path and trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed Aldeadvila Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Monasterio de El Escorial Z-fighting.
- Fixed Monumento a Alfonso XII Z-fighting.
- Fixed 516 Arouca bridge vegetation clipping.
- Pico Airport LPPI:
World Update 9 – Italy & Malta
- Fixed Duomo Di Orvieto LOD popping.
- Added missing collisions to Basilica San Francesco.
- Fixed Torri Di San Marino LOD popping.
- Fixed Diga Di Santa Giustina terrain LOD popping.
- Added missing collision to Torri Di San Marino.
- Fixed Faro Di Capo Caccia cliffs collision.
- Fixed Castle of Corigliano Calabro vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fort Manoel collision.
- Fixed Castello Di Graines collision.
- Fixed Caserta Royal Palace collision.
- Fixed Place Moulin Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fénis Castle textures issues.
- Fixed Potola Palace bridges terrain blending.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Castelsardo invisible terrain issues.
- Fixed Palazzo Pitti Z-fighting and LOD popping.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed National Stadium Ta’Qali collisions.
- Fixed Fénis Castle vegetation clipping and Added collisions.
- Fixed Parish Church of Mellieha missing textures.
- Fixed Mi.Co. Gate 2 vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica San Francesco vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Maxxi the National Museum collisions.
- Fixed Lighthouse Of Genoa powerlines, DEM and generic buildings clipping.
- Fixed Allianz Stadium vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Viadotto Sfalassa vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Pietro vegetation and TIN clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Petronio TIN clipping.
- Added missing collisions to Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.
- Fixed Castelsardo Z-fighting and vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Grotta Di Nettuno vegetation clipping.
- Marina Di Campo Airport LIRJ:
World Update 10 – USA
- Fixed Mount Washington Hotel terraforming.
- Fixed National Park of American Samoa’s Marker position.
- Fixed textures stretched in Royal Gorge Bridge & Park’s Rock.
- Fixed Z-fighting on the roof of the Getty Museum.
- Fixed the Smithsonian National Museum of American History display name.
- Fixed the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse marker position and windows textures issues.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the Independence Temple.
- Fixed the New Orleans bridges collisions.
- Fixed the US flag in Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site.
- Fixed the Longaberger Company headquarters and Fort Massachusetts collision.
- Fixed LODs transitions for the following POIs:
- Split Rock Lighthouse.
- Kentucky State Capitol.
- Indian River Inlet Bridge.
- World War II Memorial.
- Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.
- Yerkes Observatory.
- Montana State.
- Mount Washington.
- Theodore Roosevelt Dam.
- the Independence Temple.
- Fort Massachusetts.
- National Gallery of Art.
- Lake Tahoe Airport KTVL:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Block Island Airport KBID:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Dallas Forth Worth Airport KDFW:
- Fixed few terraforming issues in the airport.
- Runways types are now defined.
- Fixed the Water cracks present at Seven Seas Lagoon near.
World Update 11 – Canada
- Fixed TIN buildings exclusion near Hatley Park National Historic Site.
- Fixed blend of Samuel de Champlain Bridge surrounding terrain.
- Fixed the double markers of the One on the World map.
- Fixed Cars floating above Pierre-Laporte Bridge.
- Fixed Cars flow over Jacques Cartier Bridge and Angus L. Macdonald Bridge.
- Fixed big Nickel POI name.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping through Burrard Street Bridge.
- Fixed Z fighting on the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed LOD popping of Cape Bonavista Lighthouse cliffs and Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic cliffs.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the zipline at the Cape Enrage Lighthouse.
- Fixes Pierre-Laporte Bridge terrain alignment.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the A. Murray MacKay Bridge and Thousand Islands Bridge.
- Fixed Lions Gate Bridge alignment with tterrain and road.
- Fixed terrain spikes going through Jacques Cartier Bridge.
- Fixed Holes in terrain all around Citadel Hill (Fort George).
- Fixed terrain LOD popping around Parliament of Canada.
- Fixed terraforming at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed TIN data displays next to Fisgard Lighthouse.
- Added missing building on the Canadian High Arctic Research Station.
- Added missing building for the Cambridge Bay Radar Station.
- Fixed collisions of Jacques Cartier Bridge, The Lions Gate Bridge and The Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
40th Anniversary Edition / Sim Update 11
- Meigs Field KCGX:
- Fixed Z-fighting in runway and tarmac.
- Fixed taxi to parking after landing.
- Starting in KCGX helipad while helicopter is selected is now available.
- ATIS is now available.
- Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport VHHX:
- Added collisions to multiple buildings.
- Fixed the too low glideslope.
- Fixed the ILS range for runway 13.
- ATIS is now available.
- Princess Juliana Airport TNCM:
- Added collisions to few missing buildings.
- Fixed the LOD transitions.
- First Flight Airport KFFA:
- Fixed Z fighting on pathway.
- Lingotto Building LIBH:
- Fixed the too High collision preventing smooth landing.
- Fixed Z- fighting on the roof of the building.
- NYC Heliport KJRB – Added collisions for few missing items.
- Tokyo Heliport – Added collisions for few buildings.
- US Bank Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Heliponto Mirante Dona Marta SMDH:
- Heliport collisions has been fixed.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Menara Telekom Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed Z-fighting on Water near the tower.
- Bitexco Financial Tower – Fixed LOD transition.
- London Heliport EGLW – Removed building appeared inside the Airport perimeter while photogrammetry is off.
- Needles Lighthouse – Lighthouse Light is now spinning.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Glider Airports:
- Itakura Gliderport RJT1 – Fixed ground and runway textures.
Game of the Year Edition
- All Voloports are now possible to use as helipads.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport- Voloport is now available as helipad.
- La Defense Voloport is is now available as helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition for all Voloports.
- Fixed Le Bourget Voloport name spelling.
- Lugano Airport LSZA:
- Collision has been Added to multiple objects.
- Fixed floating lights around the airport.
- Fixed Z-fighting on airports’ tennis courts.
Top Gun Maverick
- Fixed the clipping through the rocks at Seneca Rocks Peak.
- Fixed Haines Knob collision is size.
- Fixed collisions in Germany Valley Quarry.
- Fixed French Gulf Marina has LOD transition.
- Fixed LOD popping in Riffle Lake Dam.
submitted by FlyWithSeedyL
to MicrosoftFlightSim [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:01 SpicyThunder335 r/DnD 3,000,000 Subscriber Giveaway Extravaganza!
Yes, completely unguarded. Vast wealth beyond your wildest dreams! Catch? Of course there’s no “catch”. I’m sure those rumors were merely to scare away looters. There hasn’t been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years…
! Our subreddit’s continued growth has brought us to the awesome milestone of 3,000,000 community members
! In celebration of this occasion, the Mod Team has teamed up with several great creators in the DnD
community to bring everyone a massive giveaway event with more than $600 in combined prize value!
The rules for this giveaway are simple:
- To enter, leave one top-level comment on this post
- The giveaway will run for one week and this post will be locked on Monday, March 27th, at 11:59 PM to prevent further entries
- On Tuesday, March 28th, one winner for each prize will be randomly selected from the comment entries by the Mod Team using an external raffler
- The selected winners’ usernames will be passed along to the respective prize contributor and they will contact you to arrange delivery of your prize
Additionally, beginning with this event, we will be implementing the following new rules to improve transparency and accountability for all giveaways conducted on DnD
To conduct a giveaway you must: 1. Create a thread on /DnD. 2. Use redditraffler (or a similar tool) to randomly select a comment. 3. The winning account must be at least 3 months old. 4. You can contact the winner to collect their information, limited to the information required to deliver the prize (ideally no more than email address for digital items, or name and street address for physical items).
Your entry in this contest earns you a shot at one of the great prizes below from many of our talented community contributors. Where there is a quantity listed, one winner will be selected for each individual item. from u/Dan_The_DM (product link)
Our 3D Virtual Tabletop for D&D is a tool that takes your tabletop gaming experience to the next level. With stunning 3D graphics and a user-friendly interface, you can create immersive game worlds, build intricate dungeons, and bring your characters to life like never before. Our pricing model has always been structured to make things as affordable as possible. That's why all players can join the Game Master for FREE and only the GM needs to own the full copy to host the game.
One (1) Custom Character Portrait by Araca_San from u/Dan_The_DM
We will work with you to bring your dream D&D character to life through beautiful illustration. Araca_San creates artwork in a unique style that is very pleasing on the eyes and brings back memories of classic fantasy adventures. from u/DiceDungeons (dicedungeons.com)
Mutated Monsters is a hardcover book filled with over 120 brand new creatures and unique mutant versions of existing monsters. These beasts are designed to be dropped into any 5e world or setting, and are guaranteed to bring new excitement to your game. The creature descriptions contain: - Unique Combat Tactics. In every monster description you’ll find descriptive and detailed tactics for how the monster interacts with the world and uses its abilities to defend itself. - Monster-specific Magic Items or Loot. Many creatures feature loot that is thematically tied to the defeated enemy. Giving your players a reminder of their accomplishments and extra incentive to keep adventuring. - Narrative Description. Flavor text to help GMs to easily describe the creature to their players, setting the scene for tense, engaging encounters. from u/DiceDungeons (dicedungeons.com)
These dice have a green ethereal glow to them when you charge them up in the sun or with a UV light. This 7 piece set is constructed from zinc metal alloy, with an enamel inlay. from u/DiceNDevilHorns (product link)
A best-selling t-shirt design from Dice & Devil Horns, "Let's Solve Problems With Magic and Violence". Choose your color and size. (Small to 5XL) from u/Elderbrain_com (elderbrain.com)
Crown of the Oathbreaker is a 916-page D&D 5e adventure module and a campaign setting with player options. 3 large sandbox and 40+ dungeon maps, 200+ illustrated NPCs, 30+ new magic items, 80+ new monsters and templates, 30+ new subclasses, and 40+ new spells and feats. from u/Gibartik (product link)
The dark fantasy sandbox adventure takes characters from 1st to 15th level. The story is set in the Kingdom of Aglarion, where the characters will uncover dark secrets from the past of a royal family after the fall of a blessed era and break a curse that plagues the kingdom. The players will have to explore lands ravaged by a curse and travel to the Feyrealm, the Shadowrealm, and even Hell, where they will face hard moral dilemmas before saving the crown from the dreadful effects of an otherwise inevitable pact.
This is a combination Dice Tower, Vault, and Tray for those that can't stop collecting math rocks. Holds 35 (5 sets) dice comfortably (6 sets if you're sneaky)! Each end of the hammer face slides off, holding 10 standard TTRPG dice each. And there's enough space in the hilt/head to hold the rest. The front plate slides in place and is held with a set of magnets. The tower has 5 steps to ensure optimal dice randomization, and slows down the dice enough so they land softly in the tray. from u/KakapopoTCG (linktr.ee/kakapopotcg)
2-in-1 Single-sided Dice Display and Storage Case in Silver. Features: - Dice Capacity: 13 Sets of Polyhedral Dice (91 Dice in total) - Exterior Dimensions: 420mm x 270mm x 50mm OR 16" x 10" x 2" - Maximum Dice Diameter: 27mm - Weight: 1.2kg from u/kohalu (product link)
A set of crown-themed resin dice. from u/MammothFactory (patreon.com/MammothFactory)
Mammoth Factory Games is happy to share our Temple of Time collection, including the Temple of Time adventure and 20+ premium STL miniatures. Lost for ages amidst the ruins of a dead empire, a great power of old thrums with ancient might. Entrapped by the mechanisms of the temple that houses it, the characters must either claim this power or be entombed with it forever. The trials to obtain this power will push them to their limits, and beyond the bounds of death itself – for the laws of mortality hold no sway in the Temple of Time. Good luck and thank you all!
submitted by SpicyThunder335
to DnD [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:42 Unlikely-Coffee-3077 richard the cockroach creepypasta lost
| || | submitted by Unlikely-Coffee-3077 to u/Unlikely-Coffee-3077 [link] [comments]
i was just walking to the town and then i found the abandoned Sega store i've never found in the abandoned Sega store DVD cover
i entered the building so i saw the DVD what's the unaired richard the cockroach so i put DVD in play station 5 then it cut to the DVD menu with play and bonus features i hit the play button the episode started with normal is a same music but Richard in the theme song he had no face and then the episode started it starts with Richard looking depressed and cut to the Chris hiding from a monster then cut to Richard with blank head with black background the reversed theme song music and after 5 seconds loud screaming is heard and then cut to Chris dead body then cut to the quahog at the hotel with an eye at the window the eye was so animated the TV screen popped out it said 01101 it cut to black in 5 seconds and cut to the bedroom with Lois sleeping in his hotel Richard peeked at window and then cut to the static and went back to the main menu
why would you said that as well i exited the abandoned building and never came back
5 days later people was see this lost episode and then say that was make himself
2023.03.21 15:38 Andrew78956 the funni
Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss. Like that's ever going to happen. What a loony. Shrek Beware Stay out I think he's in here. All right. Lets get it! Hold on. Do you know what that thing can do to you? Yeah. He'll groan into your bones for his brains. Well actually that would be a giant. Now Ogres, huh, they are much worse. They'll make a soup from your freshly peeled skin. They'll chew your livers, squeeze the jelly from your eyes. Actually, it's quite good on toast. Back, back beast, back! I warned you! Right. This is the part, where you run away. Yeah! And stay out. Wanted. Fairytale creatures. Right, this one is full. Take it away. Give me that. Your fine days are over. -25 pieces of silver for the witch. Next. -Come on. Sit down there! And be quiet! This cage is so small. You wouldn't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again. I can change. Please, give me another chance. Oh, shut up! Next. What do we got? This little wooden puppet. I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy. Five shillings for the possessed toy. Take it away. No! Please, don't let them do it! Next. What do you got? Well, I've got a talking donkey! Right. Well that's good for ten schillings, if you can prove it. Oh, go ahead fella. Well? He's just a li..., just a little nervous. He's really quite a chatterbox. You boneheaded donkey! That's it. I have heard enough. Guards! No, no, he talks, he does! I can talk. I love to talk. I've talked to... Get her out of my sight! -No, no, I swear! Hey, I can fly. -He can fly! -He can fly! He can talk! -That's right, fool! Now I'm a flying, talking donkey! You might have seen house fly, maybe even a superfly. But I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly! Seize him! Get him! This way! Hurry! You there. Ogre. -I. By the order of lord Farquaad. I am authorized to place you both under arrest. And transport you to designated resettlement facility. Oh really? You and what army? Can I say something to you? Listen, you were really, really something, back there. Incredible. Are you talking to... ...me? Yes, I was talking to you. Can I just tell you that you were really great back there with those guards. They thought that was all over there. And then you showed up and BAM. There was tripping on over themselves like babes in the woods. That really made me feel good to see that. Oh, that's great. Really. Man, it's good to be free. Now, why don't you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? But I... I don't have any friends. And I'm not going out there by myself. Hey wait a minute. I have a great idea... I'll stick with you. You and me in green fighting machine. Together we'll scare the spin if anybody crosses us. Oh, a, that was really scary. Maybe you don't mine me saying. If that don't work, your breath will certainly do the job done, 'cause... you definitively need some tic-tac or something, 'cause your breath stinks! Man you've ??? my note! Just like the time... ...and then I ate some rotten berries. Man I had some strong gases leaking out of my but that day. Why are you following me? I'll tell you why. 'Cause I'm all alone, there is no one here, beside me. My problems have all gone. There's no one to derive me. But you got to have free ... -Stop singing! Well, it's no wonder, you don't have any friends. Wow! Only a true friend would be that truly honest. Listen! Little donkey. Take a look at me! What am I? A... ...really tall? No! I'm an Ogre. You know, grab your torch and pitchforks. Doesn't that bother you? Nope. Really? -Really really. Oh? Man, I like you. What's your name? A..., Shrek. Shrek?! But do you know, what I like about you, Shrek? You've got that kind of: "I don't care what nobody thinks of me" thing. I like that, I respect that, Shrek. You're all right. Uh, look at that. Who would wanna live in a place like that? That would be my home. Oh, it is lovely. Just beautiful. You know you're quite a decorator. It's amazing what you did with such a modest budget. I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder. I guess, you don't entertain much, do you? I like my privacy. You know I do to. That's another thing, we have in common. Like I hate it when you got somebody in your face. You try to give them a hint and they won't leave. And then there's that big occurred silence, you know? Can I stay with you? -What? Can I stay with you, please. Of course! -Really? No. -Please! I don't want to go back there. You don't how is like to be concerned like a freak. Well..., maybe you do. But that's why we have to stick together! You got to let me stay! Please! Please! OK, OK. -But one night only. -Huh, thank you! A, what are you do... No! This is going to be fun. We can stay up late, swap the manly stories. And in the morning... I'm making waffles. Where do I sleep? Outside! Oh, a, I guess that's cool. You know, I don't know you and you don't know me... ... so I guess, outside is best for me. Here I go. Good night. I do like that half door. I'm a donkey all alone outside. Sit by myself outside, I guess. I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me. -I thought, I told you to stay outside. -I am outside. Well James. This is far from the farm, but what choice do we have? It's not... What a lovely bed. -Got you! I found some cheese. Awful stuff. -Is that you Gordon? -How did you know? Enough! What are you doing in my house? Oh, no, no, no... Death prods off the table! Where would we supposed to put her. The bed's taken. What? I live in a swamp. I've put up signs. I'm a terrifying Ogre! What do I have to do, to get a little privacy? Oh, no! No, no! What are you doing in my swamp? All right, get out of here. All of you. Move it! Come on, let's go. And hurry up, hurry up. No, no, not there. Not there! Hey don't look at me. I didn't invite them. Oh gosh, no one invited us. -What? We were forced to come here. -By who? Lord Farquaad. He ??? All right. Who knows where this Farquaad guy is? Oh I do. I know where he is. Does anyone else know where to find him? -Anyone at all? -Me. -Anyone? Oh pick me, I know! Me, me. Ok, fine. Attention all fairy tale things! Do not get comfortable. Your welcome is officially warned up. In fact. I'm gonna see this guy Farquaad right now and get all off my land and back where you came from. You. You're coming with me. All right. That's what I like to hear, man. Shrek and Donkey, two stubborn friends off on a world and big city adventure. I love it. I'm on road again. Sing with me Shrek! I'm on road again... What did I say about singing? -Can I whistle? -No. -Well, can I hummer? -All right. That's enough. He's ready to talk. Run, run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man. You monster. I'm not a monster here. You are. You and the rest of that fairytale trash, poisoning my perfect world. -Now tell me! Where are the others? -Eat me. I've tried to be fair to you, creatures. Now my patience has reached its end! -Tell me! Or I'll... -No, no, not the buttons. Not gumdrop buttons. All right! Who's hiding them? Ok, I'll tell you. -Do you know the muffin-man? -The muffin-man? -The muffin-man. -Yes, I know the muffin-man. Who lives on Proully lane? -Well, she's married to the muffin-man. -The muffin-man! -The muffin-man! -She's married to the muffin-man. My lord! We found it. Well then, what are you waiting for? Bring it in. Magic mirror. Don't tell him anything! Evening. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all? Well, technically, you're not a king. A..., felonious. -You were saying. -What I mean is a... ...you're not a king, yet. But you can become one. All you have to do, is marry a princess. Go on. So, just sit back and relax my lord, because it's time for you to meet today's eligible bachelorettes. And here they are. Bachelorette number one is a mentally abused shading from a kingdom far, far away. She likes sushi and hottubbing anytime. Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for two evil sisters. Please welcome... Cinderella. Bachelorette number two is a kemp wearing girl from a land of fantasy. Although she lives with seven other man, she is not easy. Just kiss hers dead frozen lips and find out what a live wife she is. Come on. Give it up for... Show-white. And last but certainly not least. Bachelorette number three is a fire-breathing ????, dragon guarded castle, surrounded by a hot boiling lava. But don't let that cool you off. She's a loaded pistol who likes Pina Coladas and getting cut in the rain. Yours for the rescuing, Princess Fiona. So will it be, bachelorette number one? Bachelorette number two? Or bachelorette number three? -Two... -Three! -Two! One. No, no, no. Three. Pick number three my lord. Ok, ok. Number three. Lord Farquaad. You've chosen... princess Fiona. She's nice. Fiona. She's perfect. All I have to do is just find someone... But I probably should mention little thing that happens at night... -I'll do it! -Yes, but after sunset... Silence! I will make this princess Fiona my queen. And Duloc will finally have the perfect king! Captain! Assemble your finest man. We're going to have a tournament! That's it, that's, right there, that's Duloc. I've told you I'll find it. So. That must be lord Farquaad's castle. Aha, that's the place. Do you think maybe he's compensating for something. Hey, hey wait up Shrek! -Hey, you! -No, no! Wait a second. Look, I'm not gonna eat you. I just... It's quiet. Too quiet. Where is everybody? Hey look at this. Wow! -Let's do that again. -No. no. All right. You're going the right way for smack bottom. Sorry about that. That champion should have the honor, no, no... ...the privilege to go forth and rescue the lovely princess Fiona from the fireing keep of the dragon. If for any reason the winner is unsuccessful, the first runner up will take his place. And so on, and so forth. Some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Applause. Let the tournament begin. What is that? Ugh, it's hideous. Oh, that's not very nice. It's just a donkey. Indeed. Knights! New plan. The one, who kills the Ogre, will be named champion. How about him. Oh, hey. Now, come on. Can't we just settle this over a pint? No? All right then. Come on. Hey Shrek! Let me, let me! The chair! Give him the chair! Thank you. Thank you, very much. I'm here until Thursday. Try the wheel! Shall I give the order sir? No. I have a better idea. People of Duloc. I give you our champion! What? Congratulation, Ogre. You've won the honor of embarking on a great and noble quest. Quest? I'm already on a quest. A quest to get my swamp back! -Your swamp? -Yeah, my swamp! Where you dumped those fairytale creatures. Indeed. All right Ogre, I'll make you a deal. Go on this quest for me and I'll give you your swamp back. Exactly the way it was? Down to the last slime covered toast tool. -And the squatters? -As good as gone. What kind of quest? Ok, let me get this straight! We gonna go find the dragon and rescue a princess just so Farquaad will give you back the swamp, which you only don't have, 'cause he filled it with full of freaks on the first place. -Is that about right? -You know what? Maybe there is a good reason, donkeys shouldn't talk. I don't get it Shrek. Why didn't you just pull some old Ogre stuff on them? You know, ??? . Grab his bones to make you brave. You know the whole Ogre trick. Oh, you know what. Maybe I could have decapitated entire village and put their heads on plate. Got a knife, cut open their spleens and drink their fluids. Does that sound good to you? A, no, not really, no. For your information, there is a lot more to Ogres than people think. -Example. -Example? OK, A-a-m, Ogres are like onions. -They stink? -Yes, no. -O, they make you cry. -No. Oh, you leave them out on the sun and they get all brown and start ??? little wild hairs? No! Layers! Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers. O, you both have layers. You know not everybody likes onions. Cake! Everybody loves cakes. Cakes have layers. I don't care what everyone likes. Ogres are not like cakes. You know what else everyone likes? Paffe. Have you ever met a person and you say: "Hey, let's get some paffe" and they say I don't like paffe. Paffe is delicious. No! You tensed, irritating, miniature peace of barden. Ogres are like onions. End of story. Bye, bye. See you lather. Paffe is maybe the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet. You know I think I've preferred your humming. Do you have a tissue or something, 'cause I'm making a mess. Just the word paffe has made me start slimying Why, Shrek, did you do that? Man you got to warn somebody before you just crack one off. My mouth was opened and everything. Believe me donkey, if it was me, you'd be dead. It's brimstone. We must be getting close. Yeah, right, brimstone. Don't be talking ??? brimstone. I know what I smell and ??? no brimstone. And they don't come of stone neither. Sure it's big enough, but look at the location. Oh, Shrek, remember when you said that Ogres have layers? Oh, yeah. Well, I have a confession to make. Donkeys don't have layers. We wear ??? sleeves. Wait a second. Donkeys don't have sleeves. -You know what I mean. -Oh, you can't tell me you're afraid of highs. No, I'm just a little uncomfortable of being on a rickety bridge over boiling lake of lava! Come on donkey, I'm right here beside you. Ok? For emotional support. We'll just hackle this thing together one little baby step after time. -Really? -Really really. Ok. That makes me feel so much better. Just keep moving and don't look down. Don't look down, don't look down. Shrek! I'm looking down! I can't do this. Just let me off right now, please. -But you're already half way. -Yeah, but I know that half is safe. Ok, fine. I don't have time for this. You go back. Shrek, no, wait. Don't do that! Oh, I'm sorry. Do what? -Oh. This? -Yes, that! Yes, yes. Do it. OK. -No, Shrek! -I'm doing it. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Shrek, I'm gonna die. That will do Donkey, that will do. Cool. So where is this fire breathing pain in the neck anyway? Inside. Waiting for us to rescue her. I was talking about the dragon Shrek. -Are you afraid? -No, but shhhhh. Oh, good. Me neither. Because there's nothing wrong with being afraid. Here's a..., something responsible of the situation. Not to mention dangerous situation. And there's dragon that breathes fire. I'm sure he's meaner than a cow or anything, but they're scare. You know what I mean. I'm sure he's heavier than a cow... Donkey. Two things. Ok? Shut, up. Now go over there and see if you can find any stairs. Stairs? I thought we were looking for the princess. The princess will be up the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower. What makes you think she'll be there? I read it in a book once. Cool. You handle the dragon, I'll handle the stairs. Oh, I'll find those stairs. I'll ???. That's right. Those stairs won't know which way they go. The drafting stairs, ??? Don't mess with me. I'm the stair master. I'm master of the stairs. I wish I had a stair right here right here now, I'd step all over it. Well, at least we know where the princess is. -But where is the... -Dragon! Donkey, look out! Got you. Oh, what large teeth you have. I mean, white sparkling teeth. You probably hear this all the time from your food, but you must bleach yourself, because that is one dashing smile you got there. And do I detect the hint of minty freshness? And you know what else? You're a girl dragon. Oh, sure. I mean 'course you're a girl dragon, 'cause you're just ricking the feminine beauty out. What's the matter with you? Do you have something in your eye? Man, I'd really love to stay, but you know I'm a asthmatic and I don't know if we would worked out. You'd be blowing smoke and stuff. Shrek! No, Shrek! Shrek! -Wake up! -What? Are you princess Fiona? I am. Awaiting a knight so bold as to rescue me. Oh, that's nice. Now let's go. But wait, sir knight. This be our first meeting. Should not be wonderful, romantic moment? Yeah. Sorry lady there's no time. Hey, what are you doing? You know, you should sweep me out of my feet. Out through the window and down the rope by to your valued steed. You've had a lot of time to plan this, haven't you? Uh-um. But we have to sing through this moment. You can residing of a poem to me. A ballad, a sonnet, a libretti. Or something. I don't think so. Well, can I at least know a name of my champion? Shrek. So, Shrek. I pray that you take this favor as a token of my gratitude. Thanks. -You didn't slay the dragon? -It's not my job to do this. Now, come on! But this isn't right. ??? That's what all the other knights did. Yeah. Right before they burst in the flame. That's not the point. Wait. Where are you going? Exit is over there. Well, I have to save my ass. What kind of knight are you? One of a kind. ...rush into a physical relationship. I'm not that emotionally ready for commitment of a this magnitude. That was the word I was looking for. Magnitude. Hey, that is unwanted physical contact. Hey, what are you doing? Ok, ok, let's just back up a little and take this one step at the time. I mean, we really should get to know each other first, you know what am I saying. As friends, maybe even as ??? Hey don't do that. That's my tail. That's ma personal tail. And you're going to tear it off.... Oh, no. No! -It talks?! -Yeah. It's getting to shut up, that's a trick. Ok, you two. Head for the exit. I'll take care of the dragon. Ruuuuun! You did it. You rescued me. Amizing, you're wonderful. You're a ... ...a little unorthodox I admit, but by deed is great and by heart is pure. I'm entirely in your debt. And where would a brave knight be without his noble steed. I hope you heard that. She called me a noble steed. She thinks I'm a steed. The battle is won. You may remove your helmet good sir knight. -Aah, no. -Why not? I have helmet hair. Please. I wouldst look upon the face of my rescuer. Oh, no, you wouldn't, dust. But, how will you kiss me? What? That wasn't in a job description. -Maybe it's a perk? -No. It's destiny. You must know how it goes. A princess locked in a tower and besieged by a dragon is rescued by a brave knight. And then they share true love's first kiss. With Shrek? You think, wait... ...you think Shrek is your true love? Well, yes. You think that Shrek is your true love. What is so funny? Let's just say, I'm not your type, ok? Of course you are. You're my rescuer. Now, now remove your helmet. Look. I really don't think this is a good idea. -Just take off the helmet. -I'm not going to. -Take it off! -No! -Now! -Ok, easy. As you command your highness. You're an Ogre. Oh, you were expecting Prince Charming. Well, yes, actually. Oh no. This is all wrong. You're not supposed to be an Ogre. Princess, I was sent to rescue you by lord Farquaad, ok? He's the one, who wants to marry you. Well, then why didn't he come to rescue me? Good question. You should ask him that, when we get there. But I have to be rescued by my true love. Not by some Ogre and his pet. Well so much for noble steed. Look princess. You're not making my job any easier. Well I'm sorry, but your job is not my problem. You can tell lord Farquaad that if he wants to rescue me properly, I'll be waiting for him right here. Hey, I'm no ones messenger boy, all right? -I'm a delivery boy. -You wouldn't dare. -You coming donkey? -Put me down! Yeah, I'm right behind you. Put me down or you will suffer the consequences. This is not dignified. Put me down. Ok, here's another question. Let's say that a woman 'digged' you, but you don't really like her, that way. Now, how you let her down real easy, so her feelings aren't hurt? But you don't get burned to a crisp neither. How do you do this? Just tell her, she's not your true love. Everyone knows it what happens when you find... Hey! The sooner we get to Duloc, the better. Oh, yeah. You gonna love it there princess. It's beautiful. And what of my groom to be, lord Farquaad. What's he like? Well, let me put it this way, princess. Men of Farquaad's stature are in short supply. Oh no, Shrek. There are those who think little of him. Stop it. Stop it, both of you. You know, you're just jealous that you can never measure up to a great ruler like lord Farquaad. Yeah. Well maybe you're right princess. But I'd like you do that measuring when you see him tomorrow Tomorrow? It will take that long? -Shouldn't we stop to make camp? -No. That would take longer. We can keep going. But there are robbers in the woods. Whoa, time out Shrek. Camp is definitely something that sounds good. Hey. Come on. I'm scarier than anything we're gonna see in this forest. I need to find somewhere to camp, now! Hey, over here. Shrek, we can do better than that. Now, I don't think this is decent for princess. No, no, it's perfect. It just needs a few homey touches. Homey touches? Like what? A door. Well, gentleman I'll be d..., good night. Do you want me to come in and read you a bedtime story, 'cause I will... I said good night! Shrek! What are you doing? I just..., you know... Oh, come on, I was just kidding. And that one, that's Throwback. The only Ogre to ever spit over three wheat fields. Right. Yeah. Hey, can you tell my future form these stars? Well, the stars don't tell the future, Donkey. They tell stories. Look. There's Blodna, the "Flatulent" You can guess what he is famous for. All right. Now I know you're making this up. No. Look. There he is and there's the group of hunters running away from his stag. Man, there ain't nothing, but a bunch of little dots. You know donkey, sometimes things are more than they appear. Forget it. Hey Shrek. What are you gonna do when we get our swamp back, anyway? -Our swamp? -You know. When we're through rescuing the princess and all that stuff. We? Donkey, there is no we. There's no our. There's just me and my swamp. And the first thing I'm gonna do, is build a ten foot wall around my land. You cut me deep Shrek, you cut me real deep just now. You know, what I think? I think this whole wall thing is just a way to keep somebody out. No, do you think? -Are you hiding something? -Never mind Donkey. Oh, this is another one of those onion things, isn't it? No. This is one of those drop it and leave it alone things. -Why don't you want to talk about it? -Why do you want to talk about it? -Oh, Why you block? -I'm not blocking. -Oh yes you are. -Donkey, I'm warning you. -Who are you trying to keep out? Just tell me that Shrek. Who? Everyone, ok? -Oh, now we're getting somewhere. -Oh, for 'the love of pit'. Hey, what's your problem Shrek? What do you got against the whole world anyway? Look. I'm not the one with the problem, ok? It's the world that seems to have a problem with me. People take one look at me and go: AAA... Help! Run! A big stupid ugly Ogre. They judge me, before they even know me. That's why I'm better off alone. You know what? When we met, I didn't think you're just a big stupid, ugly Ogre. Yeah, I know. So, a... Are there any donkeys up there? Well, there's a Cabby. The small and annoying. Ok, ok. I see him, now. Big shining one, right there. That one, over there? That's the moon. Again. Show me again. Mirror, mirror, show her to me. Show me the princess. Perfect. Yeah. You know I like like that. Oh come on baby... -Donkey. Wake up. -What? -Wake up. Morning. How do you like your eggs? -Good morning princess. -What's all this about? You know, we kind of got of to a bad start yesterday and I wanted to make it up to you. I mean, after all, you did rescue me. Thanks. Well, eat up. We've got a big day ahead of us. -Shrek! -What? It's a compliment. Better out than in I always say. But that's no way to behave in front of a princess. -Thanks. -She's as nasty as you are. You know. You're not exactly what I've expected. Well, maybe you shouldn't judge people before you get to know them. Princess! What are you doing? ???mon shery, for I am your saviour. And I am rescuing you from this green...beast. Hey! That's my princess. Go find your own. Please, monster. Can't you see I'm a little busy here? Look, pal. I don't know who you think you are. Oh, of course. How rude that was. Please, let me introduce myself. Oh marry men! Man, that was annoying. Oh, you little... Shall we? ???all the forin??? Whoa, hold on, now. Where did that come from? -What? -That. Back there. That was amazing. Where did you learn that? Well, when one lives alone one has to learn these things in case there's a... There is an arrow in your butt. What? Oh, would you look at that. Oh, no... This is all my fault. I'm so sorry. -What's wrong? -Shrek's hurt. -Shrek's hurt? Shrek's hurt! -Oh, no. Shrek's going to die. -Donkey, I'm ok. You can't do this to me Shrek. I'm too young for you to die. Keep your legs elevated. Turn your head ???. -Does anyone know how to handle... -Donkey! Calm down. If you want to help Shrek, run into woods and find me a blue flower with red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Ok, I'm on it. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Don't die Shrek. And if you see a long tunnel, stay away from the light! -Donkey! -Oh, yeah. Right. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. -What are the flowers for? -For getting rid of the Donkey. Now, you hold still and I'll yank this thing out. -Hey! Easy with the yanking. -I'm sorry, but it has to come out. No, no. It's tender. What you're doing here is the opposite... -Don't move. -Ok, look. Time out. -Would you... Ok. What do you propose we do? Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. This would be so much easier if I wasn't colorblind. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Hold on, Shrek. I'm coming! Not good. Ok, ok, I can lose it. It's just about it. Nothing happened. We were just a... Look if you want to be alone, all you had to do is ask, ok? Oh, come on. That's the last thing on my mind. The princess here was just... Au! Hey, what's that? Is that... There it is, princess. -Your future awaits you. -That's Duloc? Yeah. I know. You'll shrink things lord Farquaad is compensating for something, which I think needs, he has a I guess we better move on. Sure, but Shrek... -I'm worried about Donkey. -What? I mean. Look at him. He doesn't look so good. -What are you talking about? I'm fine. -Well, that's what they always say. And the next thing you know you're on your back. -Dead! -You know she's right. You look awful. -Do you want to sit down? -You know, I'll make you up some tea. Well, I won't say nothing, but I've got this twinge in my neck. And if I turn my neck like this, look. Au, see? -He's hungry. I'll find us some dinner. -I'll get the firewood. Hey, where are you going? Oh man, I can't feel my thumbs. I don't have any thumbs!!! I think I need a hug. This is good. This is really good. -What is this? -Wheat rat. -Rotisserie style. -No kidding. -Oh, this is delicious. -Well, they also great in stews. Now, I don't mean to brag, but I make a mean wheat rat stew. I guess I'll be dining a little different late tomorrow night. Maybe you can come visit me in the swamp sometime. I'll cook all kinds of stuff for you. Swamp toast, soup fish, eye tartar. You name it. I'd like that. -Ah... , princess? -Yes, Shrek? I'm a.... I was wondering. Are you... a... Are you gonna eat that? Man, isn't this romantic. Just look at that sunset. Sunset?! Oh, no. It's late. It's very late. -What? -Wait a minute. I see what's going on here. You're afraid of the dark. Aren't you? Yes, yes. That's it. That's, I'm terrified. You know I'll better go inside. But don't feel bad, princess. I used to be afraid of the dark too. Until... Hey, no, wait. I'm still afraid of the dark. -Good night. -Good night. Ahh. Now I really see what's going on here. Oh, what are you talking about. Hey I don't wanna even hear. Look, I'm an animal and I got instincts. And I know that you two are digging on each other. I can feel it. Oh, you're crazy. I'm just bringing her back to Farquaad. Oh, come on, Shrek. Wake up and smell the fairemones. Just go in there and tell her how you feel. There's nothing to tell. Besides, even if I did tell her that... well you know. I'm not saying that I do, 'cause I don't. She's a princess and I'm... ...an Ogre. Yeah, an Ogre. -Hey, where are you going? -To get more firewood. Princess. Princess Fiona? Princess, where are you? Princess? It's very spooky in here and are we playing little games. -No, no. -Help! Shrek! Shrek! -No. -Shrek! -It's ok. It's ok. -What did you do with the princess? -Donkey, shhh. I'm the princess. -It's me, in this body. -Oh my god. You ate the princess. -Can you hear me? -Donkey! Listen, keep breathing. I'll get you out of there! Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! This is me. Princess? What happened to you? You're a... different. -I'm ugly, ok? -Yeah. Was it something that you ate? 'Cause I told Shrek those rats were a bad idea. -You are what you eat, I say. -No. I've been this way as long as I can remember. What do you mean? Look, I've never seen you like this before. It only happens when the sun goes down. By night one way, by day another. This shall be the norm until you find true love's first kiss. Then, take love's true form... -Oh, that's beautiful. I didn't know you wrote poetry. -It's the spell. When I was a little girl, a witch cast a spell on me. Every night I become this. This horrible ugly beast. I was placed in a tower to await the day when my true love would rescue me. That's why I have to marry lord Farquaad tomorrow, before the sun sets and he sees me, like this? All right, all right. Calm down. Look, it's not that bad. You're not that ugly. Wait, wait, I'll not lie, you are ugly. But you only look like this at night. Shrek's ugly 24/7. But Donkey, I'm a princess. And this is not how a princess is meant to look. Princess. How about if you don't marry Farquaad? I have to. Only my true love's kiss can brake the spell. But you know, you're kind of an Ogre. And Shrek... Well you've got a lot in common. Shrek? Princess, I... How is it going first of all? Good? Good for me to. I'm ok. I saw this flower and thought of you because it's pretty. And, well, I don't really like it, but I thought you may like it, because you're pretty. But I like you anyway. A.... I'm in trouble. Ok, here we go. Who could ever love a piece so hideous and ugly? Princess and ugly don't go together. That's why I can't stay here with Shrek, but only chance to live happily ever after is to marry my true love. Don't you see, Donkey? That's just how it has to be. It's the only way to break the spell. Well, at least you've got tell Shrek the truth. No, no. You can't breathe the word. No one must ever know. What's the point of being unable to talk? You got to keep secrets. Promise you won't tell. Promise! You know, before this is over, I'm going to need whole lot of serious therapies. All right, all right. I won't tell him. But you should. Look at my eye twitching. I tell him, I tell him not. I tell him. I tell him not. I tell him! Shrek! Shrek! There's something I want ... Shrek. Are you all right? Perfect. Never been better. I... There's something I have to tell you. You don't have to tell me anything, princess. I heard enough last night. -You've heard what I said? -Every word. I thought you'd understand? Oh, I understand! Like you said, who could love a hideous, ugly beast! -I thought that wouldn't matter to you. -Yeah, well, it does. Ah, right on time. Princess. I brought you a little something. What I missed? What I missed? -Princess Fiona. -As promised. Now hand it over. Very well, Ogre. The deed to your swamp. Cleared out as agreed. Take it and go. Before I change my mind. Forgive me princess for startling you, but you startled me. For I've never seen such a radiant beauty before. -I am lord Farquaad. -Lord Farquaad? Oh, no, no... forgive me my lord for I was just saying short... farewell. Oh. That is so sweet. You don't have to raise good manners on the Ogre. -It's not like it has feelings. -No. You're right. It doesn't. Princess Fiona, beautiful fair flawless Fiona, I ask your hand in marriage. Will you be the perfect bride for the perfect groom? Lord Farquaad, I accept. Nothing would make... Excellent! I'll start the plans for tomorrow we wedd... No! I mean I... Why wait? Let's get married today. Before sunset. Oh, anxious are we? You're right. The sooner, the better. There's so much to do. There is the camera, the cake, the band, the guests... Captain! Round up some guests. Farewell Ogre. Shrek, what are you doing? You let her get away. -Yeah, so what. -Shrek. There's something about her that you don't know. -I talked to her last night. She's... -Yeah I know you talked to her last night. You're great pal, aren't you? Now, if you two are such good friend, why didn't you follow her home? -Shrek. I want to go with you. -I told you, didn't I? You're not coming home with me. I live alone. My swamp, me and nobody else! Understand? Nobody! Especially useless, pathetic, annoying, talking donkeys! -But. I thought... -Yeah. You know what? You thought wrong. Shrek. Donkey? What are you doing? I was thinking of all the people, you would recognize a wall when you see one. Well, yeah. But the wall supposed to go around my swamp. Not through it. It is around your half. See? That's your half and this is my half. Oh, your half? Yes, my half. I helped rescue the princess. I did half the work. I get half the booty. Now hand me that big old rock, the one that looks like your head -Back off! -No. You back off! -This is my swamp. -Our swamp. -Let go, Donkey! -You let go! -Stubborn jackass. -Smelly Ogre. Fine! Hey, hey, come back here. I'm not through with you, yet. -Well, I'm through with you! -Well, you know. You were always me, me, me. Well, guess what? Now it's my turn! So you just shut up and pay attention! You are mean to me, you insult me, you don't appreciate anything that I do! You're always pushing me around or pushing me away. Oh, yeah? Well, if I treated you so bad, how come you came back? Because that's what friend do. They forgive each other! Oh, yeah. You're right Donkey. I forgive you for stabbing me in the back! You're so wrapped up in layers, onion boy. You're afraid of your own feelings. -Go away. -See? There you are, doing it again. Just like you did it to Fiona. And all she ever do, was like you. Maybe even love you. Love me? She said I was ugly! A hideous creature. -I heard that you two were talking. -She wasn't talking about you. She was talking about... ...somebody else. She wasn't talking about me? Well then, who was she talking about? No way, I'm not saying anything. You won't listen to me, right? Right? -Donkey. -No! Ok, look. I'm sorry, all right? I'm sorry. I guess I am just a big stupid, ugly Ogre. Can you forgive me? -Hey, that's the friends are for, right? -Right. -Friends? -Friends. So? What did Fiona said about me? Why are you asking me for? Why don't you just go ask her. The wedding! We'll never make it in time! Never fear! For where there is a will, there is a way. And I have I way. Donkey? -I guess this is just my act of magnetism. -Oh, come here, you. All right. All right. Don't get all started. No one likes kissass. All right, hop on. Hold on tight. I hadn't have a chance to install seat belts, yet. People of Duloc. We gather here today to bear witness to reunion of our new king... Excuse me. Could you just skip ahead to "I do's"? Go on. Go ahead and have some fun, if we need you, I'll whistle. How about that? Shrek, wait, wait a minute. You want to do this right, don't you? -What are you talking about? -It's the line, it's the line you got to wait for. The priest is going to say: "Speak now or forever hold your peace". And that's where you say: "I object". -I don't have time for this. -Wait, wait. What are you doing? Listen to me! Look, you love this woman, don't you? -Yes. -You want to hold her! -Yes. -Please her! -Yes! Then you got to, got to try a little tender love. -The chicks love that romantic crap. -All right. Cut it out. When does this guy say the line? We got to check it out. And as so by the power of these two... What do you see? -I now pronounce you... -There they go! -...he all ready said it. -Oh, for 'the love of pit'. I object! Shrek? Oh, now what does he want? Hi, everyone. Having a good time, aren't you? I love Duloc, first of all. Very clean. -What are you doing here? -Really, it's rude enough being alive, when no one wants you. But showing up uninvited to a wedding... -Fiona! I need to talk to you. -Oh, now you wanna talk? Well it's a little late for that. So if you'll excuse me. -But you can't marry him! -And why not? Because, because he's just marrying you so he can be king. -Outrageous! Fiona, don't listen to him. -He's not your true love. -What do you know about true love? -Well, I ...I'm in... Oh, this is precious. The Ogre has fallen in love with the princess. Laugh. Shrek. Is this true? Who cares. It's preposterious. Fiona, my love, we gonna kiss away for our happily ever after. Now kiss me! By night one way, by day another. I wanted to show you before. Well. That explains a lot. Oh. It's disgusting. Guards, guards. I order you to get them out of my sight. -Now! Get them! Get them, both! -No! This marriage is minding, and that makes me king. See? See? -Shrek! -No. -Don't just stand there, you dogs. -Get out of my way. No! Shrek! -And as for you my wife. -Fiona! I'll have you locked back in that tower for the rest of your days! I will have order. I will have potential. I will have... All right, nobody move! I got a dragon here and I'm not afraid to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge! Celebrity marriages. They never last, do they? Go ahead Shrek. -Fiona? -Yes, Shrek? I love you. Really? Really, really. I love you too. A time for true love's first kiss... Fiona? Fiona? Are you all right? Yes. But I don't understand. I'm supposed to be beautiful. But you are beautiful. I was hoping this would be a happy ending. God bless us, everyone.
submitted by Andrew78956
to u/Andrew78956 [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:38 diadudodllc dating ebony teen fuck hobby lobby coupons black friday deals reddit dominos near me big tits xxx video k5 learning fucked while playing games google.com gay sucking videos amazon prime day 2021 family orgy sex stories nfl football new on netflix chaturbate free cam best suvs
2023.03.21 15:23 stavigoodbye Let's talk clips for the new Zebralight SC53c N
Sorry to those that do but I am not a fan of the stock Zebra clip on the SC series.
Currently I am rocking a Lynch clip
on my SC64w Hi which is designed for Spyderco but works great on the Zebra. So I am looking to do a similar replacement on my SC53c N when it arrives. However I don't have one to check clips on. If I use the Lynch clip I have, my fear is it won't land in a good spot on the AA.
So I am reaching out to you guys that have a SC53 Zebra with an aftermarket clip to see what you are rocking, or what you know fits well.
submitted by stavigoodbye
to flashlight [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:19 rs-tk Offering: Portuguese (Native) Seeking: English (and friendship!)
Hello, I am a 23M brazillian looking for someone to practice my speaking by voice calls. Accordingly to the EF-SET, my English is C2 (I doubt it, lol), but I never had the chance to practice speaking.
I am a computer science student, I like to work out, go to parties, listen to Rock/Metal/Reggae and lately I have been watching a good amount of movies, even though that's not a hobbie of mine.
submitted by rs-tk
to language_exchange [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:19 winewillfixit FL SB 1676
| || |
I am pretty terrible at understanding what this means. More "yeas" so that means it passes? Somebody who remembers school house rock and I'm just a bill on capital hill explain how sad I should be. submitted by winewillfixit to trees [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:14 thewmatic [For Sale] Most of Collection: More Added! Indie, Emo, Hiphop, Alternative
More Records Added!
♤all prices include shipping ◇Pictures available upon request in chat ♧Willing to make deals on 2+ ; $20 minimum
FREE MYSTERY RECORD STILL INCLUDED IN ANY $75 PURCHASE!
$34 - 112 - Room 112 VG
$21 - 1975 - A Breif Inquiry Into Online Relationships VG+
$25 - 1975 - Notes on the Conditional Form (clear) VG+
$39 - A Day To Remember - Old Record (2010 black press) VG+
$45 - A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher (Kaleidoscope) VG+
$50 - A Wilhelm Scream - Ruiner (black/red/gray tri color) VG+
$45 - A Wilhelm Scream - Career Suicide (clear w black and gold splatter) VG+
$32 - Aaliyah - Aaliyah (red and gold galaxy club edition) SEALED
$68 - Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties - We Don't Have Each Other NM
$35 - Aaron West and thr Roaring Twenties - Routine Maintenance (orange) VG+
$45 - Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties - Live from Asbury Park (mustard) SEALED
$20 - Action Bronson - Mr Wonderful NM
$20 - Aesop Rock - Spirit World Field Guide (clear) SEALED
$40 - Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass (2013 2xLP) VG+
$18- AFI - Bodies (black,gray,Silver tri) SEALED
$42 - Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues (gatefold) VG+
$18 - Against Me! - The Disco Before the Breakdown (red) VG+
$18 - Against Me - Cavalier Eternal (opaque blue) VG+
$90 - Against Me! - Crime as Forgiven By (white /200 2001 press) NM
$24 - Akron/Family - Love is Simple 2xLP VG+
$40 - Alexisonfire - Otherness (Gold Nugget SEALED)
$210 - Alexisonfire - Crisis (2016 2xlp clear w white swirl with bonus clear w white swirl 7" comes with slipcover) VG+
$22 - Alexisonfire/Moneen Switcheroo Split VG+
$33 - Alexisonfire - old crows/young Cardinals SEALED
$50 - Alexisonfire - Otherness (black in cleaorchid in clear DELUXE) SEALED
$21 - AL Green - Greatest Hits NM
$21 - Alien Boy - Don't Know What I Am (pink and lemon) VG+
$21 - Alien Boy - Sleeping Lessons (pink/white mix) VG+
$18 - Allen Stone - Apart (orange) vg+
$35 - Anderson East - Alive in Tennessee VG+
$19 Anna of the north - Dream Girl (blue)
$20 - Antarctigo Vespucci - Love in the time of Email (Maroon) SEALED
$40 - Anthony Green - Beautiful Things SEALED
$85 - Anthony Green - Avalon (black 2008 first press) VG
$30 - Anthony Green - Live at Studio 4 (Gold and green pinwheel) sealed
$60 - The Appleseed Cast - Mare Vitalis (green w blue marble[alt cover] import) VG+
$52 - The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl 1 + 2 (teal 3xlp) VG+
$19 - Aretha Franklin - Greatest Hits (2016 reissue) VG+
$55 Arkells - Jackson Square (clear w bone black and oxblood splatter) VG+
$19 - Arlo Parks - Super Sad Generation (white) SEALED
$42 - Armor for Sleep - What to do When you are Dead (2xlp Deluxe green/white galaxy) VG+
$140 - As Tall As Lion - S/T (clear w pink splash) VG+
$25 - As Tall As Lions - Lafcadio (powder blue) SEALED
$24 - Astronautalis - This is Our Science VG+
$24 - Astronautalis - Pomegranate (clear) VG+
$45 - At the Drive In - Vaya (White 10")VG+
$17 - At the Drive In - in-ter-a-li-a (oxblood) VG+
$18 - The Ataris - Anywhere but Here VG+
$28 - Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly (3xLP Club edition white/black marble with zine) SEALED
$17 - Aviator - Loneliness Leaves the Light on For me /500 SEALED
$20 - Autre ne Veut - Anxiety VG+
$40 - Balance and Composure - The Things We Think Were Missing (half black half blue) VG+
$34 - Balance and Composure - Separation (green/orange a side b side) SEALED
$20 - Balance and Composure - Only Boundaries (clear)
$18 - Balance and Composure - Light We Made VG+
$32 - Band of Horses - Cease to Begin VG+
$72 - Band of Horses - Acoustic at the Ryman VG [some sleeve wear]
$30 - Bartees Strange - Live Forever (black with bone and red splatter) VG+
$40 - Bartees Strange - Farm to Table (green/brown/tan tricolor) NM
$30 - Basement - Promise Everything (half blue half baby blue) VG+
$22 - Beach Slang - Broken Thrills VG+
$19 - Bears Den - So that you Kight Hear Me VG+
$26 - Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique (double gatefold 20th anniversary)
$40 - The Beatles - The Decca Tapes (1979 picture disc unofficial LK 4438) VG+
$20 - Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie) - Former Lives VG+
$18 - Big Sean - Finally Famous Deluxe Edition NM
$25 - Birdy - Birdy VG
$75 - Black Country, New Road - Ants up there (Bronze Marbled) Sealed
$50 - Black Country, New Road - Ants up there (Blue Marbled) Sealed
$50 - Bleachers - Gone Now (White w red)
$30 - Bleachers - Live at Electric Lady (fruit punch)
$40 - Bleachers - MTV Unplugged SEALED
$29 - Bleachers - Take the Sadness Out of Saturday Night (leather jacket cover) VG+
$25 - Bloom - Thousand Yard Stare (pink)
$65 - Blu and Exile - Below the Heavens (blue marbled) VG+
$18 - Bobby Barnett (Captain We're Sinking) - Little Wounds (clear) VG+
$20 - Bo Burnham - Inside VG+
$20 - Bon Iver - 22, a million VG+
$19 - Bon Iver - Bon Iver gatefold black VG+
$32 - Bon Iver - i,I (ttl Red) VG+
$38 - Boys Night Out - Boys Night Out (half pink half yellow) SEALED
$26 - Braid - Frames and Canvas (blue/silver swirl) VG+
$50 - Brandtson - Send Us a Signal (dark blue) sealed
$19 - Brian Bonz - Misophonia SEALED
$55 - Brian Bonz and the dot hongs - From Sumi to Japan (comes in limited edition embroidered sleeve)
$20 - Brian Fallon - Local Honey (orange)
$21 - Brian Fallon - Sleepwalkers NM
$22 - Bright Eyes - Letting off the Happiness SEALED
$20 - Bright Eyes - There's no beginning to the story VG+
$19 - Brittany Howard - Jamie (starburst) VG+
$30 - Bruce Springsteen - Greatest Hits 2XLP 2018 repress VG+
$20 - Camp Trash - The Long Way, the Slow Way (Swamp green/milky clear) NM
$30 - Camp Trash - The Long Way, The Slow Way (White tour press alt cover) VG+
$16 - Caracara - Summer Megalith (half pink half blue) vg+
$30 - Caroline Kingsbury - Heavens Just a Flight (white) NM
$150 - Cartel - Chroma (ultra clear VG+)
$45 -Cartel - Chroma live (White w red splatter VG+)
$35 - Cassino - Kingprince (White Marble with obistrip NM)
$54 - Cassino - Sounds of Salvation (white /300)
$42 - Cassino - Sounds of Salvation (black /300)
$58 - Cave In - Tides of Tomorrow ( Lime Green VG+ )
$65 - Chance the Rapper - Coloring Book (red/orange OFFICIAL press) VG+
$20 - Charles Bradley - Black Velvet (Purple w black splatter VG+)
$20 - Charles Bradley - Changes VG+
$20 - Charles Bradley - Victim of Love VG+
All 3 Charles Bradley for $50
$17 - Charly Bliss - Young Enough (Blue) VG+
$29 - Charmer - Ivy (cloudy clear w green) Sealed
$60 - Chelsea Cutler - How to Be Human (Coke Bottle Clear) SEALED
$22 - Childish Gambino - Kauai (light blue) NM
$22 - Childish Gambino - Camp (2xlp 180g) VG+
$29 - Choir Boy - Gathering Swans (glow in the dark) VG+
$18 - Chris Farren - Can't Die (baby blue) VG+
$35 - Circa Survive - A Dream About Love (Gold Sealed)
$32 - Circa Survive - A Dream About Love (Green w Splatter) VG+
$55 - Circa Survive - Live Sky Noise (Blue/Orange Split with Blue splatter) VG+
$50 - Circa Survive - Live Sky Noise (red/yellow w black splatter butterfly) VG+
$100 - Circa Survive - Inuit Sessions (Pink) VG+
$86 - Circa Survive - A Dream About Death (Crystal Blue with alt screenprinted numbered cover) NM
$20 - Citizen - Everybody is Going to Heaven (SilveCream/Baby Blue) VG+
$24 - Citizen - Life in Your Glass World (Blue/Green galaxy swirl) sealed
$24 - Citizen - Youth (clear) VG
$34 - Citizen - Youth (green w black smoke) VG+
$31 - Clairo - Immunity VG+
$17 - Claud - Super Monster (Blue) VG+
$28 - Clint Lowery - God Bless the Renegades (red w black) SEALED
$30 - Cloud Nothings - Attack on Memory (10th Anniversary Blue Sky color with 2x7" clear flexi) SEALED
$15 - The Coffis Brothers - In the Cuts VG+
$15 - Cold Moon - Whats the Rush (clear w olive splatter) SEALED
$30 - Coldplay - X&Y (slipcase, light shelf wear) VG
$36 - Cold War Kids - Mine is Yours VG+
$15 - Common - A Beautiful Revolution pt 1 (red smoke) SEALED
$16 - Crossed Keys - Saviors (blue swirl) VG+
$45 - Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy (2xlp gatefold) VG+
$40 - Dan Mangan - Nice Nice Very Nice 10th anniversary VG+
$38 - Dance Gavin Dance - Afterburner (Black in yellow w mustard splatter) VG+
$390 - Dance Gavin Dance - Box Set (6xlp all color pics available VG+)
$30 - Dance Gavin Dance - Tree City Sessions (OXBLOOD/BEER) VG Sleeve wear
$25 - Dance Gavin Dance - Tree City Sessions 2 (mint/black/gold) VG+
$25 - Danny Elfman - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack (2xlp purple/yellow) vg+
$18 - Darlingside - Fish Pond Fish
$18 - Dave Chappelle - 8:46 SEALED
$22 - Dave Hause - Kick (clear w black red splatter) SEALED
$18 - Daywave - Crush SEALED
$215 - The Dear Hunter - Act 1 and Act 2 3xlp Clear VG shelf wear
$39 - The Dear Hunter - Act 4 Rebirth in Reprise (oxblood/sea blue haze) VG+
$45 - Death Cab For Cutie - Live 2012 (white w black splatter) SEALED
$60 - Deep Sea Diver - Impossible Weight (test press w one of a kind custom sleeve) NM
$40 - Deep Throat Choir - Be OK (import) VG+
$60 - Derek Ted - Better Spirit (test press w one of a kind custom sleeve) NM
$23 - Dermot Kennedy - Doves and Ravens (clear)
$115 - Dermot Kennedy - Without Fear Complete Edition (Blue) VG+
$23 - Dessa - Ides (clear SIGNED) vG+
$22 - Dessa - Sound the Bells SEALED
$20 - Devon Kay and the solutions - Grieving Expectation (clear w light blue dark blue splattet) SEALED
$20 Diet Cig - Swear I'm good at this (blue marbled) VG+
$45 - Dinner Party - Dessert EP (yellow w red splatter) VG+
$22 - Dinner Party - S/T VG+
$27 - The Dip - Delivers VG+ still in shrink
$30 - The Dirty Nil - Fuck Art (Pink) VG+
$30 - The Dirty Nil - Master Volume (red) VG+
$23 - The Distillers - Sing, Sing Death Horse (Doublemint black galaxy) SEALED
$29 - Dogleg - Melee (Black w yellow splatter) NM
$19 - Dryjacket - Lights, Locks and Faucets SEALED
$22 - Doomtree - No Kings NM
$22 - Early Eyes - Look Alive (Blue Seafoam Wave) vg+
$20 - The Early November - Lilac (White & coke bottle green pinwheel) vg+
$200 - The Early November - The Mother, The Mechanic, The Path (oxblood/mustard) VG+
$17 -Eastwood - It Never Gets Easy (green w bone,yellow,white splatter) SEALED
$19 - Empire Empire! (I was a Lonely estate) - You Will Eventually be forgotten VG+
$25 - Fairweather - If they move kill them.. (clear and black marble) Sealed
$20 - Father John Misty - Fear Fun VG+
$26 - The Felix Culpa - Sever Your Roots (2xlp, seam split) VG
$60 - Fear Before - Fear Before (brown black split) NM
$20 - Fences - Lesser Ocean (salmon) vG+
$22 - Fiddlehead - Between the richness (White inside purple) VG+
$20 - FKA Twigs - LP1 VG+
$25 - The Flatliners - Inviting Light (doublemint) VG+
$20 - Fleet Foxes - A Very Lonely Solstice (clear) VG+
$26 - Fleet Foxes - Shore (Crystal Clear) VG+
$100 - Flobots - Fight With Tools (Signed red and blue Cornetto) SEALED
$23 - Fontaines DC - A Heros Death (clear) SEALED
$135 - The Forecast - In the Shadow of Two Gunmen (clear) VG+
$20 - The Format - The EP SEALED
$75 - The Format - Interventions and Lullabies (Silver) VG+
$35 - Foxing - Dealer (clear w red splatter) SEALED
$20 - Foxing - Draw Down the Moon (brown in light blue) NM
$50 - Francis and the Lights - A Modern Promise VG+
$160 - Francis and the Lights - Farewell, Starlite!
$60 - Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Ultra (bootleg red)
$30 - Frank Turner -England, Keep My Bones 10th Anni (yellow) SEALED
$50 - Free Nationals - S/T (Gold nugget) VG+
$21 - Fuckin Whatever - S/T (yellow w blue splatter)
$24 - Fugees - The Score (clear w smoky white) SEALED
$60 - Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down boxset (cloudy white) NM
$20 - Future Islands - The Far Field (white) NM
$145 - Gallant - Ology 2xlp VG+
$24 - Gary Clark Jr - Live VG+
$26 -Gary Clark Jr - This Land SEALED
$ 18 - The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang VG+
$70 - The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt (red and white splatter) VG+
$55 - The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound (blue/black mix) VG+
$19 - Gatsbys American Dream - Modern Man (pink/black mix) NM
$20 - Gatsbys American Dream - In the Land of Lost Monsters (cleaglow in the dark split)
$30 - The Get Up Kids - Four Minute Mile (White w blue splatter) NM
$22 - The Get Up Kids - The Guilt Show (Clear w Red Splatter SEALED
$26 - The Get Up Kids - Live @ the Granada Theater (clear and blue swirl) NM
$24 - The Get Up Kids - On a Wire (green and gray swirl) SEALED
$22 - The Get Up Kids - There Are Rules (Blue 2xlp Deluxe w bonus songs) SEALED
$25 - The Get Up Kids - Woodson (1997 black) VG+
$42 Glasvegas - Glasvegas (import, 10th anniversary cover) NM
$20 - The Go Team - The Scene Between VG+
$26 - Gold Necklace - S/T VG+
$20 - Gregor Barnett - Dont Go Throwing Roses in my Grave (clear w black smoke) NM
$45 - Grouplove - Never Trust a Happy Song VG+
$50 - Gulch - Impenetrable Cerebral Fortress (yellow and mint split with orange splatter) NM
$36 - Hail Mary Mallon - Beastiary (Beza Version Picdisc) NM
$60 - Half-Waif - The Caretaker (test press w one of a kind custom sleeve)
$30 - Hanibal Buress - Animal Furnace VG+
$25 - Hazel English - California Dreamin (red flexi) NM
$70 - He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood (yellow) SEALED
$55 - The Head and the Heart- S/T VG+
$28 - Hobo Johnson - The Fall of Hobo Johnson (white) NM
$30 - Homesafe - Nervous Reaction (coke bottle ghostly) VG+
$18 - Homesafe - One (blue) SEALED
$35 - The Horrible Crowes - Elise 10th anni (silver) VG+
$35 - The Hotelier - Goodness VG+
$50 - The Hotelier - Goodness (cerulean and coral) VG+
$22 - Houndmouth - Good For You (yellow and orange swirl) sealed
$55 - Hozier - Nina Cried Power (180g) VG+
$40 - Ace Enders - Dustin off the ol guitar (red/black w white splatter) VG+
$40 - The Internet - Hive Mind VG+
$38 - Iron Chic - You Can't Stay Here (clear w red black gold splatter) VG+
$20 - Ivy Sole - Overgrown (blue/clear w yellow splatter) NM
$26 - J.S. Ondara - Tales of America VG+
$75 - Jaden - ERYS (pink) SEALED
$18 - Jaws - Be Slowly (white) VG+
$110 - Jay-z and Kanye - Watch the Throne (bootleg burgundy marbled) VG+
$29 - The Jealous Sound - A Gentle Reminder (white) SEALED
$75 - John Nolan - Height (random color w one of a kind custom jacket)
$46 - Joy Crookes - skin (clear; import) SEALED
$85 - Joyce Manor - S/T (Coke bottle clear) VG+
$56 - Joyce Manor - 40 Oz to Freedom (lime) NM
$26 - Joyce Manor - S/T (remaster with red cover color mix vinyl) VG+
$130 - The Juliana Theory - Emotion is Dead (red/gold split blue/white split) SEALED
$60 - Just Friends - Hella (reddish bone and black w alt cover screen print) NM
$35 - K Flay - Every Where is Some Where (white) SEALED
$19 - K Flay - Inside Voices/Outside Voices (green) SEALED
$17 Kacy Hill - Simpke Sweet and Smiling (clear and pink splatter) SEALED
$100 - Karen O and the Kids - Where the Wild Things Are VG+ (slight shelf wear)
$20 - Kevin Devine - Put Your Ghost to Rest (blue and white) VG+
$16 - Kate Bush - This Woman's Work 7" VG+
$20 - Kid Canaveral - Faulty Inner Dialogue (yellow) VG+
$25 - Korine - Tear (Clear) NM
$120 - Kurt Travis - Everything is Beautiful (white) VG+
$85 - Kurt Travis - There's a Place I Want to Take You (baby blue) VG+
$22 - Lando Chill - FOR Mark, Your Son (cleared split) VG+
$17 - Lando Chill - The Boy Who Spoke to the Wind (purple w white splatter) VG+
$20 - Latewaves - Hell to Pay ( clear w blue splatter) VG+
$21 - Laura Jane Grace - Stay Alive (lapis blue) NM
$20 - Laura Jane Grace - At War with the Silverfish (clear) SEALED
$32 - Laura Jane Grace and the Devouring Mothers - Bought to Rot VG+
$50 - The Lawrence Arms - Skeleton Coast (Malort) VG+
$35 - Left Behind - No One Goes to Heaven (Kelly green)
$20 - Leon Bridges - Gold Diggers Sound (alt cover) Vg+
$22 - Leon Bridges - Good Thing VG+
$25 - Lilac Queen - If Only (purple/blue smash) VG+
$47 - Lucky Daye - Painted SEALED
$64 - Luke Fiasco - Food and Liquor Series (boxset gold and purple swirl/silver) SEALED
$22 - Lurk - Electro-Shock (clear w blue and white splatter) SEALED
$36 - LVL Up - Space Brothers (green)
$135 - Lydia - Illuminate (seablue) VG+
$23 - Macseal - Super Enthusiast (doublemint green) SEALED
$40 - Macseal - yeah, no I Know (pink w etching) vg+
$50 - Mae - Destination B Sides (Blue) VG+
$22 - Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God (pink shimmer) SEALED
$70 - Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything to Nothing (180g w cd) VG+ in shrink
$20 - Maps and Atlases - Beware and be Grateful VG+
$48 - Maritime - We the Vehicles (red) VG+
$35 - Marlon Williams - Make Way for Love (blue) VG+
$50 - Mars Volta - Frances the Mute (blue/red bootleg) VG+
$31 - Mat Kerekes - Luna and the wild blue everything (tri color blue/white/light blue) SEALED
$24 - Mat Kerekes - Luna (white/black asidebside) SEALED
$18 - Matt Berninger - Serpentine Prison (Sea blue) SEALED
$46 - The Menzingers - On the Impossible Past (summer sky wave) VG+
$50 - Mercy Union - The Quarry (Limited to One Record store Anniversary release with screened cover (Sealed)
$18 - Middle Distance - BlueShift (white) SEALED
$25 - Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (2018 Europe reissue with white cover) VG+
$30 - Mini Trees - Always in Motion (red scarlet) SEALED
$100 - Moneen - Are We Really Happy with Who we Are Right Now (orange w clear splatter) VG+
$21 - Movielife - This Time Next Year (gold) VG+
$19 - The Movielife - Cities in Search of a Heart (doublemint) SEALED
$27 - The Muppets - The Muppets Christmas Carol (import) VG+
$16 - Mundy's Bay - Lonesome Valley (bone gray marble) SEALED
$17 - Muskets - Violent Paradise SEALED
$35 - My Bloody Valentine - Isnt Anything (bootleg import) VG+
$25 - My Chemical Romance - May Death Never Stop You (jalapeño green) SEALED
$21 - The National - Boxer VG+
$31 - The National - I Am Easy to Find (red, yellow, grey 3xlp) NM
$31 - The National - Sleep Well Beast(blue) NM
$22 - Nnamdi Ogbannaya - Drool (orange cream) VG+
$16 - No Better - It Felt Like Glass (light blue) SEALED
$46 - No Pressure - No Pressure (yellow) SEALED
$42 - Notorious BIG - Life After Death 3xLP VG+
$180 - Noah Gunderson - Family VG+
$22 - No Devotion - Singles 2014 SEALED
$27 - Nothing, Nowhere - Reaper X Ruiner (White w blk splatteblk w white splatter) VG+
$180 - Northstar - Pollyanna VG+
$40 - Oddisee - The Beauty in All VG+
$25 - Oddisee - Rock Creek Park (autumn gold) VG+
$60 - Of Monster and Men - Beneath the Skin (clear) VG+
$18 - Old 97s - Most Messed Up VG+
$46 - Oragami Angel - Gami Gang (half black half white) VG+
$30 - Oso Oso - Basking in the Glow (Pink) VG+
$24 - Owen - The Seaside EP (blue marble) VG+
$43 - POS - Audition 2xLP VG+
$25 - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - S/T (white w pink yellow splatter) SEALED
$21 - Pale Waves - My Mind Makes Noises (clear 2xlp) NM
$38 - Patton Oswalt - Feelin Kinda Patton VG+
$40 - Paulson - All at Once (Blue splatter) VG+
$20 - Pedro The Lion - Havasu (peach) VG+
$36 - Perma - Fight Fair (half blue/half green) SEALED
$24- Pet Symmetry - Vision (cream) VG+
$20 - Petal - Shame (pink) VG+
$23 - Phoenix - Bankrupt! VG++
$20 - Pianos Become the Teeth - Wait for Love (White) SEALED
$60 - Piebald - All Ears, All Eyes, All the Time (Coke bottle clear) VG+
$18 - PINE - s/t (blue /200) SEALED
$16 - Polar Bear Club - Live at the Montage (red) vg+
$17 - Polar Bear Club - Chasing Hamburg (gold) VG+
$40 Portugal the Man - Americam Ghetto VG+
$90 - Portugal the Man - The Majestic Majesty NM
$65 - Portugal the Man - Censored Colors (2008 black press) VG+
$20 - Portugal the Man - In the Mountain In the Cloud (white) VG+
$44 - Preston School of Industry - All This Sounds Gas VG+
$54 - Prince Daddy and the Hyena - Cosmic Thrill Seekers (half green/half purple) VG+
$30 - Prince Daddy and the Hyena - I Thought You Didn't like Leaving VG+
$45 Prince Daddy and the Hyena - S/T (white w black silver twist) NM
$20 - Proper. - The Great American Novel (pink and evergreen splatter) SEALED
$50 - Pup - Morbid Stuff (half cleahalf white) vg+
$22 - Pup - The Unraveling of Pup the Band (clear w black/yellow/pink splatter) SEALED
$28 - Raquet Club - S/T (Blue/black split) vg+
$40 - Radiohead - in Rainbows (2017 XL press) vg+
$20 - Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine XX (Pic disc) VG+
$80 - Rainbow Kitten Surprise - RKS! Live from Athens (with slipcase) VG+ one corner ding
$65 - Raury - All We Need VG+
$30 - Ray Lamontagne - God Willin and the Creek Don't Rise VG+
$60 - The Receiving End Of Sirens - The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi (clear w black and white splatter--- bonus 2003 demos 7") VG+
$20 - Red City Radio - To the Sons and Daughters of Woody Guthrie (blue w black splatter) VG+
$36 - Red City Radio - Paradise (blue with gray pink twist) VG+
$75 - Reggie and the Full Effect - Inside the Dust Sleeve (180g) VG+
$20 Remo Drive - Natural, Everyday Degredation (clear smoke) VG+
$20 - Remo Drive - A Portrait of an Ugly Man (Maroon) VG+
$20 - Restorations - S/T (white w green) VG+
$28 - Restorations - LP2 (white/green/yellow swirl) VG+
$20 - Restorations- LP3 (red/white/yellow/black starburst) vg+
$20 - Restorations - LP5000 (white) VG+
ALL 4 RESTORATIONS FOR $70
$21 - Rex Orange County - Pony (slipcase) VG+
$32 - Rhye - Blood (green marble) VG+
$48 - Rival Schools - United by Fate (white/blue pinwheel) SEALED
$45 - Rival Sons - Before the Fire (orange splatter) VG+
$18 - Rocky Votolato - Hospital Handshakes (black/white/light blue) SEALED
$60 - Rocky Votolato - Suicide Medicine (red/bone) SEALED
$38 - The Routes - Dirty Needles And Pins (dysphoria swirl) VG+
$32 - Rufio - MCMLXXXV (orchid and baby blue swirl) NM
$40 - Rufio - The Comfort of Home (Black and gold) NM
$25 - S.Carey - Break Me Open (yellow and black) NM
$19 - Saintseneca - Pillar of Na
$22 - Saintseneca - Dark Arc
$70 Sam Fender - Seventeen Going Under (white marble import) SEALED
$26 - Saosin - Along the Shadow VG
$62 - Saosin - Translating the Name (teal) SEALED
$80 - Saves the Day - In Reverie (white w black and blue splatter) VG+
$33 - Say Anything/Matt Pryor - Daytrotter no. 23 VG+
$21 - Seahaven - Winter Forever (pink/blue) vg+
$18 - Sevendust - Kill the Flaw (blood red) SEALED
$24 - Shannon and the Clams - year of the spider (Godstone) VG+
$20 - Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - 100 days, 100 nights VG+
$19 - Sharptooth - Transitional Forms (GOLD Nugget) SEALED
$20 - Signals Midwest - I used to draw 7" (clear) VG+
$54 - Silk Sonic - An Evening with Silk Sonic (Alt Cover) SEALED
$42 - Silversun Pickups - Swoon (lavendeclear split) VG+
$50 - Sincere Engineer - Bless My Psyche (olive green) VG+
$24 - Skatune Network - Ska Goes Emo vol 1 (white w blue orange splatter) VG+
$20 - Skatune Network - Burn the Billboard (violet) SEALED
$18 - Sleater Kinney - S/T (2014 press) VG+
$65 - Sleater Kinney - Dig Me Out (OG 1997 press) VG
$45 - The Smiths - The Queen is Dead (09 US press 180g) SEALED
$70 - The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs (87 US press) VG+
$20 - Snow Patrol - Final Straw SEALED
$42 - Soft Kill - Savior (black /1300)
$55 - Soft Kill - An Open Door (clear w orange white splatter /100) NM
$25 - Soft Kill - Dead Kids RIP City VG+
$34 - Soft Kill - Desd Kids RIP City (yellow) VG+
$20 - Solemn Brigham - South Sinner Street (brown swirl) SEALED
$20 - Son Little - Aloha (Pineapple) VG+
$35 - Soul Blind - Greatest Hits vol 1 (clear w black/violet splatter) VG+
$72 - The Sound of Animals Fighting - The Tiger and the Duke (red) VG+
$24 - Spanish Love Songs - Brave Faces ETC. (cleawhite split w mint splatter) SEALED
$27 - Stay Inside - Viewing (dusk) SEALED
$165 - Stornoway - Beachcomber's Windowsill (import) SEALED
$40 - The Story So Far - The Story So Far (half cream half blue trans) VG+
$20 - St Paul and the Broken Bones - The Alien Coast (gold nugget) NM
$120 - Straylight Run - The Needles the Space VG
$75 - Straylight Run - S/T (brown marble) VG
$21 - Straylight Run - Live at the Patchogue Theater SEALED
$23 - The Stokes - Room on Fire VG+
$20 - Sundowner - We Chase the Waves (orange) VG+
$42 - Superheaven - Ours is Chrome (Black into yellow) VG+
$23 - Surfers Blood - Covers (amber w black) VG+
$18 - Swearin - Fall into the Sun (Coke bottle clear) VG+
$18 - Take Offense - Keep an Eye Out (clear w red and yellow splatter) SEALED
$30 - Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (Sangria w 10") SEALED
$23 - Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (12"black copy) vG+
$50 - Tall Heights - Neptune VG+
$20 - theithey're/there - S/t (seafoam clear) VG+
$20 - theitheyre/there - Analog Weekend VG+
$80 - Third Eye Blind - Out of Vein (Silver import) VG+
$25 - Thrice - To Be Everywhere... ( blue w rainbow splatter) SEALED
$35 - Thrice - Majominor (gold/yellow) SEALED
$49 - Thrice - Beggars (green/blue/yellow striped) VG+ with the 7"sealed
$65 - Thursday - Full Collapse live (white)SEALED
$25 - Tigers Jaw - Studio 4 Acoustic (half blue half white) VG+
$20 - Tillian - Factory Reset (red/green/black) SEALED
$27 - Tokyo Police Club - Forcefield VG+
$23 - Touche Amore - Lament (aqua) vg+
$110 - Turnstile - Glow On (pit turd brown) SEALED
$45 - Turnstile - Pressure to Succeed (2014 black press) VG++
$26 - Tyler the Creator - Flower Boy VG+
$55 - A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher (Kaleidoscope /150) VG+
$60 - Beavis and Butthead SNES (blue w yellow splatter) NM
$30 - A Charlie Brown Christmas (clear w red swirl) SEALED
$30 Various - Amerikinda: 20 Years of Dualtone (camo) VG+
$18 - Various- Bridge and Tunnel Soundtrack (random color) VG+
$50 - Various - Chillhop Essentials Winter 2021 (white) SEALED
$40 Various - David Bowie in Jazz - A Jazz Tribute to David Bowie (import) VG+
$28 - Various - Dead Formats vol 1 (red white blue smash w splatter) SEALED
$31 - Various - Disney Ultimate Hits vol 1 +2 (green + blue)
$21 - Various - Encanto SEALED
$28 - Various - Girls vol 2 TV soundtrack VG (shelf wear and corner ding
$22 - Various - Lady Bird Soundtrack VG+
$55 - Various - Lyricist Lounge vol 1 (1998 4XLP) VG+ corner dings
$40 - Various - Magnolia Record Club - NPR Tiny Desk (blue marble) VG+
$52- Various - Magnolia Record Club - Spotify Singles (Ghostly Green Swirl) VG+
$54 - Various - Minnesota Beatle Project Vol 3 (red) VG+
$50 - Various - Minnesota Beatle Project Vol 4 (white) SEALED
$23 - Various - Motown Christmas 1's (red and green) VG+
$100 - Various- O Brother Where art Thou? Soundtrack (Black and white split) VG+
$110 - Various - The Phantom of the Opera Motion Picture Soundtrack (2016 MOV black press) sleeve NM media VG(scratch that doesn't seem to affect play)
$28- Various - Sing 2 Soundtrack VG+
$25 - Various - Coco Soundtrack (Pic disc)NM
$75 - Various - The Very Best Of Black Flavour Club (4xlp) [a lot of 90s hiphop] SEALED
$90 - This Warm December: A Brushfire Holiday vol 1 (Green/Red) VG+
$20 -Various -Troll World Tour Soundtrack (clear white) VG+
$20 - Various - Wish I Was Here Soundtrack VG+
$20 - Various - Soul Pixar Soundtrack SEALED
$25 - Vampire Weekend - Contra VG+
$80 - Vacationer - Gone VG
$18 - The Warriors - Monomyth (black inside clear) SEALED
$50 - Windowspeak - Windowspeak (red) SEALED
$21 - Worst Party Ever - Dartland (red) VG+
$70 - The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaved (blue/burgundy mix) VG+
$135 - The Wonder Years - The Upsides/Suburbia 10 yr Anniversary Boxset (white) VG+
$46 - Wintersleep - Wintersleep VG+
$42 - Wildcat! Wildcat! - No Moon At All SEALED
$60 - Wild Nothing - Gemini (purple) VG+
$30 - Wild Nothing - Indigo (blue smoke) SEALED
$29 - Wicca Phase Springs Eternal - Secret Boy (Pink) VG+
$24 - The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site VG+
$25 - Waxahatchee - American Weekend VG+
$22 Waxahatchee - Saint Cloud VG+
$80 - The War on Drugs - A Deeper Understanding (clear) VG+
$30 - Walk the Moon - What If Nothing (purple white swirl) VG+
$35 - Walter Schreifels - An Open Letter to the Scene (Green/white) VG+
$20 - Young Statues - Age Isnt Ours (white/yellow) VG+
$20 - You Blew It! - Abendrot (blue in clear) SEALED
submitted by thewmatic
to VinylCollectors [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:10 Gilded_Violet [TOMT] Post where woman uses coupon to alert hobby lobby staff she's in danger?
I believe it was on letsnotmeet
, but I can't find it. This was posted about a year ago. The detail in the title is all I can remember.
submitted by Gilded_Violet
to tipofmytongue [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:00 Beneficial-Citron376 Rock Hill Drywall Repair 803-877-6671
submitted by Beneficial-Citron376 to RockHillDrywallRepair [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 14:52 Beneficial-Citron376 r/RockHillDrywallRepair Lounge
submitted by Beneficial-Citron376
to RockHillDrywallRepair [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 14:48 plasceramicrok Do NOT do it! - Jarabacoa "Christian" School - Dominican Republic
LISTEN --- do not do it! Do not even dare, ok?
Not all folks there are awful but it only takes 1-5 nasty antagonists to spoil the whole bunch.
At most, the gig has a huge set of liars, connivers, tricksters, gossipers and it is totally disorganized ... full of fiery termagants / brouhaha felines! Oh my goodness. I was there for 7 weeks and 4 teachers quit during that time, plus myself! I ran.... took a midnight run last week Wednesday [3/15/2023] and will never look back.
They do not teach the miserable "low-classed" [in behavior] yet middle-classed [as in 'parents are financially able"] students. The "folks who just wanna be in The DR to hang" join in to babysit the kids all week then happily collect the stipend at the end of the month just to go drinking on the weekend. Then the lies go out to their parents that they all got As. But all the insolent, ghetto-acting kids do is watch video games on their notebooks all day long. [There is nothing much really in the hill-billy town of 65,000 people to do with the money each day anyway. There is not even a beach nearby as the place is in the dead middle of the country in the rural parts way up in the mountains.]
Any real teacher who goes there to REALLY teach, the kids immediately send an Instagram to someone in the admin office to complain that "this teacher is not good and should not be hired here." And the admin takes that seriously ... even though the teacher had to send in mock lesson plans and has high credentials. Just the fact that a money-paying kid who is lazy and spoiled can say otherwise is enough for the admin to send the counselor to that real teacher to ask, "since you travel teach, did you ever make any friends? What do you do for hobbies?" As if to blame the teacher for actually teaching. They don't / can't really fire someone because they claim you are "volunteering" and of course no one else wants to go there so they'd be out of another "volunteer" again, but they turn up the heat on that new volunteer who the students do not like, oh yes!
Even one US chick [quickly "married a Dominican male" told me I need to be ashamed of myself as I am too "whitewashed" and I am forgetting who I am. She ended her statement saying #legalizeweed!!! just because all she does is bring in weed to The DR each time she takes a trip to her state of Connecticut and sits in the teacher's dorm smoking it all weekend long.
The ad is all fake words [it is located on Dave's ESL]
"Volunteer Teachers <-- volunteer??? lie Needed in the Dominican Republic Posted by: Jarabacoa Christian <-- Christian??? <--lie School
Volunteer Teachers Needed CURRENTLY OFFERING 6-MONTH CONTRACTS <-- why 6 months? coz NO ONE would want to stay there longer. You would not even want to stay there for 6 weeks.
JCS is a non-profit organization. ; <-- lie -- all it is is a FOR PROFIT TO THE OWNER gig. It is no school. Who can pay can stay and who can’t, then don’t come to JCS. It is a money hungry place full of lies and low-class ghetto behaviors.
It was founded by Christians but it is open to different denominations**; <-- lie**. The filthy words coming from the children's mouths; the nasty backbiting and gossiping between teachers and their assistants / admin and workers + the principal walked off in January this year and the one before that walked off October last year. Currently there is no principal but a virtual one who lives in Atlanta and makes a WhatsApp call when the hot lava starts spewing between parents and teachers.
respecting the differences in beliefs that may arise from them. <-- lie It is a community-based private bilingual school with approximately 250 students. The school is located up in the mountains in a beautiful, peaceful <-- lie... the house "foreigners" are placed in, is directly on the main road, next to a gas station that has a dance hall inside. only half dressed females sitting on the back of their male partner's dune buggies come there just to hear their man rev up the engines to the highest sound -- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 am and the "teacher" can NEVER sleep at all … morning, noon, night, weekends, NEVER. Your nerves will sizzle!
and it is slow-paced <-- lie. It is hectic at nights and weekends for the dancehall crowd but BORING is more like it for a teacher. There isn’t even a sidewalk to walk on so one is afraid to go out at night because the drunk drivers may hot you in the dark. Everything is 10 minutes walk away or less, but there isn't really anything truthfully.
Vacancies: School Social Studies Teacher 2. High School English Teacher 3. Elementary School Homeroom Teachers <-- these are all lies. there are assistant chicks there dying to get more hours to earn pesos but just to keep up the façade that they have foreign teachers, they place this ad. There is no need for any teacher there for teachers do not get to teach!!
\**Contracts are renewable for the 2023-24 school year* Full-time teacher (7:30 am - 4:00 pm)
RD$26,000.00 pesos per month <-- a whopping $420 USD PER MONTH to work 7:30-4pm! wow, the volunteer that has to clock in before 7:30 am and not clock out at or after 4:01pm or they get called to the office for leaving "work" too early or coming in late. Is that "volunteer" work? I went there at 7:25am each day and yet when they gave out awards to those who came early each day, since i was a volunteer i never got an award for being early!
RD$300.00 pesos /hr (should teacher decide to tutor after school) <-- lie
Tutors normally earn an additional 5-10,000 DOP per month**. <-- lie. the new teacher will NEVER get to tutor to make extra money.
Just be careful and DO NOT even embark on this venture. I tried it and this is not worth it. You have to pay your own airfare to go there anyway. Don’t do it!!
submitted by plasceramicrok
to TEFLBlacklist [link] [comments]